Chemi Room Part II

ONESHOTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chemi Game part II

 

After this the, the PD told them it was a good take and they’ll take a break for a while to check on the shots for re-take. So, all members just leisurely sat on the couch of the set and munched on the popcorns. Yena, Minju and Yujin were in a triangle at the corner of the set having their mic changed for batteries. When their mic was temporarily removed from them, Yena looked at Minju with serious eyes. “You like Yuri don’t you?” she asked. Minju’s face was full of shock, thinking this situation was too absurd. “Why the hell did you even come up with that unnie?” she said with helpless expression.

 

Yujin couldn’t help but laughed out loud earning a few gazes on the set. Looking around she saw Hyewon and Yuri staring more attentively at them than the other, Yujin’s hand naturally fell on Minju’s shoulder, holding her close and blocking Yena’s view of Yuri and Minju their backs now facing the sets and the members.

 

Yena’s face was like a crumpled paper- she was pouting bewilderedly at the both of them with her eyebrow raised and tilting her head. Yujin wished the cameras were on, Wiz*Ones would love to take captures of this and make it a meme. “You’ve been looking her way ever since we started tapping.” Yena softly said, “No?” she asked. The two just shrugged. Yujin’s arms then moved from Minju’s shoulders to her waist. Minju thought nothing about it and just did the same to her before answering Yena. “No, I don’t like Yuri- I mean, I like her as a person and as a member but not that wayyyy.” She whined at Yena.

 

“She likes Hyewon. Not Yuri, she’s looking at Yuri’s way cause she keeps wishing she was on Yuri’s place.” Yujin butted in with a somber smile on her face Minjoo and Yena couldn’t decipher. Yujin’s face became jolly again before saying, “Is that why you weren’t talking much? All this time you’ve been watching them?” Yena made a nod still with her meme worthy face.

 

On the other hand, on the couch Yuri held Hyewon’s hand while the latter looked sad while looking at Yujin’s arm around Minju. Yuri then held her mic, covering it with her palm and whispered to Hyewon, “I told you to you like her already. What do you think will hurt more, being rejected and having a one sided love or regretting not telling her you like her and seeing her in someone else’s arms?”

 

Yuri couldn’t take it much any longer seeing her best unnie sport a sad face so she went to Yujin and Minju, prying the two off of each other by squeezing between them and putting her arms over their waist instead, “What’s so funny Yujin?” she said with a big grin on her face.

 

“o-oh, Yuri. Yena was asking Yujin if it was true that she sweats on her sleep. I told her the aircon was broken that’s why.” Minju said awkwardly trying to escape the interrogation. Yena who catches on fast and was sensible cupped Yuri’s face and complained, “By the way Yuri, why do you keep on clinging on Hyewon- we have to let our ship sail too every now and then. I don’t want my shippers being deprived you know.” She joked. The AV staff went to put on mics on the three again while Yuri answered to her, “You don’t let me cling on you anymore Yena unnie, so I kept on clinging on Hyewon unnie these days instead.”

 

“What are you unnie, a koala or something?” Yujin said playfully which earned a pout from Yuri and a laugh at Minju. Before Yuri can even retort, the PD told them they were already going to film the other half.

 

 

 

 

Yujin had to play another game again because Nako picked her as her partner. It was a funny game against Chaewon and Yena to sing their songs. But during Yujin and Nako teams turn Yuri began to dance provocatively at Hyewon earning a slight change on Minju’s facial expression which she changed to a smile as fast as the camera fanned her way, in a split second she was back to dancing and cheering for Yujin with Eunbi.

 

The next pair began to sing their debut song, but realized that it wasn’t as exciting as the 1st pair so Chaewon played with the lyrics and tone of the song to which Yena did- earning them a landslide vote from the directors.

 

Then another game went on, this time it was all about skinship that’s why Yena and Yujin made eye contact with each other, their eyes conversing that this was the perfect time to pair Hyewon and Minju together. But they shouldn’t be too obvious with pairing them too, so Yujin played first with Hitomi VS Yuri and Wonyoung. Unexpectedly, Wonyoung and Yuri won the game where they have to steal the pairs’ stuff toy, making Chaeyeon and the three to only win heart stickers. So when the game ended, Yujin asked the members who among them wants to play this game next to earn some heart stickers. The members cheered for Sakura, Nako, Hyewon and finally Minju.

 

While Sakura and Nako were rehearsing who they’ll keep the stuff animal between them tucked safely, Minju was worried the skinship between Hyewon and her would melt her to the point her legs may give up on her during the game but I guess others could translate her worried look to be of worry if the win according to their perspective. When the game started, it took 34 seconds for Hyewon and Minju to pry away the stuff toy from them.

 

Minju and Hyewon started hugging each other shyly with the stuff toy in between them earning a knowing smirk from Yuri at the couch. While Yena egged on them saying, “This is the first time I saw them hugging each other.”

Sakura on the other hand noticed the strange atmosphere between them saying, “Wahhh~ I think they feel awkward. It’s awkward hahahaha.” She laughed.

“Noooo~” Minju made a protest with a whine but Hyewon just hugged her tighter making her heart race, so she turned away from the camera scared of what would her face look like at the moment. Hyewon on the other hand was living the dream and just savoring this god-given moment (actually Yena and Yujin given moment not that she’s aware of).

 

Yujin shouted, “Wiz*One take screenshots!” thinking that she should search for those screenshots when this show airs and give it as a gift for Minju.

“It’s a first time for us too to see them this way.” Yena said as she munched on her popcorn, enjoying the melodrama transpiring in front of her.

 

But the heaven feeling of hugging Minju only lasted 2 seconds for Hyewon- just as she was beginning to enjoy hugging her crush, Nako snatched the raccoon stuff toy in between them, Minju collapsed on the floor- her premonition was right, her legs gave up on her. The distance between her and Hyewon was so close; she could smell her fragrant hair and perfume. She nearly fainted as she swooned over the latter. Her legs gave up on her and she fell down with Hyewon on top of her. Earning a few shrieks on the side from Yena and Yujin, Chaewon and Eunbi while Yuri just munches on her popcorn on the couch smugly and the others cheer on the winning team. But these teasing shrieks weren’t heard by both of them instead they locked eyes and as if they had their own little world, seconds seemed so slow and Minju could feel her face begin to heat up and Hyewon saw her ears turned red, so before the situation could get any more awkward for them she stood up and scolded her by calling her name. Minju ion turn just pretended to be weak of the tickle attack Sakura gave her.

 

When Minju finally stood up she looked at Yena and Yujin’s way who were dancing in celebration as their plan to get them a moment on cam succeeded. Minju couldn’t stop but l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter