Chemi Room Part I

ONESHOTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Requested by :Mongmin

Author's Note, sorry for the long awaited request- I had a lot of school works to do and a thesis to pass~ I'm sorry. I did not proof read, the next part will be posted tonight. 

 

Chemi Room

 

Hyewon was sitting in a chair inside the salon. She was getting her hair and makeup done just like any other members while scrolling through her gallery and once again realized that her gallery was full of Minju’s pictures. She heaved a sigh which earned an audience.

 

Yuri looked at her with concern; the moment Hyewon’s hairstylist went to fetch some hair iron to curl hair Yuri tried to get her attention by stealthily whispering to Hyewon, “You should really tell her how you feel, you know? We only have a couple of months together now.” Yuri said as she pushed a toast on her face to feed her while carefully minding her lipstick.

 

Hyewon got startled that her phone almost slipped out of her hand. “What the- you scared me to death!” she said in an angry hush voice but still chewed the toast given to her, she looked at the couch where Nako, Eunbi, Yujin and Minju were taking a nap after getting their hair and makeup done as she clutched her phone on her chest.  The latter just smirked at her. “Remember,” Yuri said gesturing to her wrist and tapping it as if she’s wearing a watch. “Time is ticking unnie, tick tock tick tock.”

 

Hyewon stole another glance at the couch and saw Minju resting her head on Yujin’s shoulder. Yujin was patting the latter’s head like lulling her to a deeper slumber, “I don’t want my heart broken. The thought of disbanding already hurts. What more if my one sided crush hurts even more? Don’t you think I have enough heart breaks because of ZOZI to last a year?” Hyewon said looking at Yuri through the glass.

 

Yuri shrugged and coolly said, “Well, at least you’ve given it a try- that’s better than simping over Minju like an old man on your phone you know?” Hyewon just sighed and placed her phone in front of her faced down as the hairstylist approached again. Yuri hurriedly said to her, “I’m just saying ok? If it turns out she likes you too, then all is good. If not- at least it wouldn’t be awkward since you won’t be spending much time together anymore.” Yuri then sat back on her seat waiting for her turn to get her hair and makeup fixed when the hairstylist arrived.

 

 

 

 

 

Minju woke up from her nap and realized that they were still in the salon. She looked at her sides and saw that Eunbi on her right and Yujin on her were patting her head then she saw Yuri and Hyewon whispering and eating the same toast among them while the hairstylist was away and fixing cords of what seems to be cords of flat hair iron and curling iron. Her heart ached and her hand unconsciously clenched her chest. This made Yujin look at her and pry her eyes away from Wonyoung and Yena who were goofing around on the other side of the salon while having their hair done then hooked up her arms with Minju. The younger girl saw Minju’s anguished look on her face. She got worried and then followed the girl’s line of sight and saw her other two members engaged in what looks like to her a very intimate discussion.

 

Minju noticed Hyewon turning sideward to look at them, so she tried to act normal and rested her head on Yujin’s shoulder and closed her eyes- afraid that if Hyewon looked right into her eyes she’ll know what she feels for her. Yujin then started patting her head.

 

Just a few minutes after, Hyewon stood up and walked towards the couch but realized there wasn’t any space left. So, she began walking into Yena and Sakura’s direction that were playing with their game consoles but then Yujin stopped her by grabbing her hand. “Unnie, you can sit here. Do you mind letting Minju-unnie rest her head on your shoulders? I have to go to the bathroom.”

 

“W-what?” Hyewon asked surprised.

 

Yujin gave her, her signature bunny grin. “I said you can sit here, and please would you mind letting Minju-unnie rest her head on your shoulder while you sit here.”

 

Eunbi jolted awake, disoriented and her eyes fluttering open as she was looked left and right as she mumbled ‘what?’ Yujin turned to her and said, “Nothing unnie- go back to sleep, Hyewon unnie can handle it.”

 

Then Yujin ever so slightly lifted Minju’s head and Minju on the other hand deserves to win an Oscar’s for her superb acting.

 

Hyewon switched placed with Yujin but before she did fed Yujin some food she ordered for the members today. When Hyewon sat down, she could see Yuri smirking at her with his knowing look. Yujin; the ever attentive followed Hyewon’s line of sight just like she did with Minju awhile ago and looked at Yuri too with a cold look in her eyes but avoided her eyes when Yuri looked back at her as fast as she could before the latter could decipher what her look meant and went to the bathroom.

 

 

 

They were all now sitting inside the van. As if the world h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter