Chapter V

Jealousy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Even though they were both exhausted from filming the whole day, one another's presence made them fight through it. While Miyeon shared her ramen with Minnie, they took the time to catch up on the past couple days they didn't spend together. They talked about filming, their comeback and of course how they missed one another.



*  *  *

From the day they debuted as (G)I-DLE, Minnie and Miyeon always spent time together. When they had to live separately, Miyeon called Minnie frequently. Which sometimes left her sulking, as Minnie was bad at communicating back, let alone answering her calls.

 

Instead, Minnie would visit Miyeon's dorm (which she shared with Soojin and Shuhua), making excuses that she only visits because she misses Haku and Mata. But, would usually go straight to Miyeon's room, surprising her. Minnie would even head to Miyeon's dorm, finishing late after a day in her studio, which Miyeon, Soojin and Shuhua got used to as they even ended up giving Minnie her own replica of their dorm key. This was because Minnie would knock randomly during late hours of the night, disturbing the other member's sleep.


Miyeon was once surprised to wake up to Minnie peacefully sleeping beside her in her own pajamas.


"What is Minnie doing here?", Miyeon had asked Shuhua who was cuddling with her dogs.

 

"I don't know, probably here to see the dogs again, right? Might explain why her calls woke me up, only for her to complain she was outside, knocking for more than five minutes. The audacity!" Shuhua put the dogs down and crossed her arms.

 

"Of course no one would answer! Most people are already fast asleep at 3 in the morning-"


"3 am?!", Miyeon questi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter