Chapter II

Jealousy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was turning 3pm and Miyeon, Soojin and Shuhua were on their way to the company for their daily dance rehearsals. Miyeon and Soojin turned to one another with an exhausted look; Shuhua was still interrogating Miyeon, as if she was a suspect. "How long have you been keeping this from us?"

 

"Well, it's better for you to watch like everyone Shuhua-yah, than me telling you the whole script", Miyeon replied, squeezing Shuhua's cute cheeks as they entered the building.

 

"Yah!", Shuhua shook off Miyeon's hands and asked her another question, "Did you tell Minnie unnie?!"


Before Miyeon could answer, she was saved by a loud Yuqi who had approached them, slowly clapping and praising Miyeon, "You have made us proud yet again Cho Miyeon!".


Shuhua too, joined in with Yuqi's cheeky teasing while, Miyeon and Soojin ignored the usual two and proceeded to their practise room.

 

Soyeon had just arrived and noticed what was going on, as she caught sight of Miyeon and Soojin entering the practise room, whilst Yuqi and Shuhua were laughing hysterically.

 

Soyeon kept up with Miyeon's new series and had watched the recent episode as soon as it was released this morning. She too was surprised with Miyeon's ending scene which was left as a cliffhanger.

 

Earlier that morning, while Soyeon stared at her phone in both amazement and shock, taking in what happened, she heard a high pitched squeal, indicating that Yuqi too, had just finished the episode. Soyeon took a deep breath, realising their practise would be full of Miyeon being teased, led by Yuqi and not focused work. 

 

"Ah Yuqi-yah, expressing your love for Miyeon-unnie again?", Soyeon sarcastically asked 

 

"Don't be jealous Soyeon-unnie, I love you too", Yuqi smirked

 

Soyeon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter