Chapter IV

Jealousy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I was so worried about you", was all Miyeon could say, before Minnie rushed to Miyeon's arms.

 

Miyeon hugged the younger, comforting her.

 

"I'm here, I always will be", Miyeon assured, kissing Minnie's temple.

 

Miyeon hugged Minnie until she felt the younger relax. They were now sitting down on Miyeon's bed, facing one another.

 

"I know I should have told you Min. And I promise you, I was planning to, but due to our hectic schedule, it had slipped my mind", Miyeon explained, caressing Minnie's hands.

 

Minnie smiled faintly and nodded. With her lips pouting, Miyeon knew Minnie was sulking.

 

Miyeon loved Minnie's cuteness and always found Minnie cute even if she didn't always say, but she especially found the thai cute when she was sulking, but it was something she had kept to herself.

 

"Are you sulking? Are you jealous?", Miyeon questioned, raising an eyebrow.

 

Minnie blushed slightly red, before looking down, wanting to hide her embarrassment.

 

"I assure you the kiss didn't mean anything to me. I don't see anyone else the way I see you", Miyeon let out, holding Minnie's chin, to make the younger look up at her.

 

Minnie blushed even more, trying to avoid eye contact as she looked at Miyeon's lips. "I made you ramen, your favourite. I knew you would be too busy to eat and I can hear your stomach growling", Minnie laughed, lightening the situation.

 

Miyeon enveloped Minnie in a hug, "Thank you Min, I appreciate it".

 

The older couldn't suppress her joy, as a similar situation came to mind.

 

*  *  *
 

During the time of their previous comeback, Miyeon had woken up late, as the previous night, she stayed in the company, doing a vlive until 2am. Which of course was a mistake, as she jumped out of bed, seeing that it was already 10:33 am, remembering she had her recording at 11 for their new songs.


Miyeon showered and got ready, leaving the dorm by 10:50. She speed walked to the company, glad she wore trainers instead of sandals and arrived at 11 on the dot.

 

After, entering the building, Miyeon paused for a moment, leaning on the wall, out of breath. As she tried to control her breathing, Soyeon had approached her.


"Miyeon Unnie, are you alright?"


"Ah, Soyeonnie, I rushed here for my recording at 11, good thing I'm on tim-"


"Oh yes, I need to tell you. We'll have to push your recording back to 1130 as Yuqi is finishing after her break. Talking about break, I will see

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter