Love

The One with the Strange Encounter

Last night’s POV

 

"Yongsun," the person said with a tone that Yongsun was very familiar with.

 

Ugh, not again., she thought for the nth time.

 

“Hmm, is there something wrong?”, Yong tried to maintain a smile on her face.

 

“I can’t do this anymore. I know we said that we will try to work things out, but as you can see nothing is working out.” Woo-bin explained calmly.

 

“It’s okay Woo-bin. I get it. Thank you for all the time we spent together and for being honest with me.”, she said with a small smile.

 

“You are a wonderful person Yongsun. Too bad things did not work out for us.” he said while taking her hand.

 

It really is too bad. He is a really great guy. I just thought that we were gonna last longer than this., she thought. 

 

“So, I guess this is goodbye?” Woo-bin asked, finally getting up from his seat.

 

“I guess it is.” Yongsun spoke while shaking hands with the latter, disappointment filling her insides..

 

As they went their separate ways, both thought about the time they spent together in different ways.

 

Woo-bin’s mind was filled with the feeling of freedom and easiness, while Yongsun’s was clouded with disappointment and loneliness.

 

“Alone again, huh?”, she muttered while riding the bus.

 

The brunette became absorbed in her own thoughts and thought about her past relationships.

 

As a model, you cannot avoid meeting people that can spark your interest while working on jobs and attending social events. And that is what clearly happened to Yongsun’s boyfriends and girlfriends.

 

Yongsun knew she wasn’t straight ever since she was a teen. 

 

And it was confirmed when she was sent by her parents to an all-girls school. 

 

This event caused her attraction to women to blossom more. 

 

Her parents found out when she was caught making out with her past girlfriend and classmate, Irene, in her bedroom. 

 

Yongsun left the door unlocked, which gave her parents the opportunity to witness their daughter’s uality.

 

Despite being scared, her family accepted her after that unexpected accident.

 

The young girl found her love for the field of modeling, and decided to pursue it as her career. 

 

She hardly has the time doing activities that were not related to her career. So most of her past partners, she met them only through work or social events. 

 

Although having been in dozens of relationships, it does not change the fact that she was always the one being broken up with.

 

“Yongsun, I wanna break up.”

 

“I just don’t think that fate wants us together.”

 

“I don’t think we can stay together anymore.”

 

“I think we should see other people.”

 

“I just wanna focus on myself first.”

 

All of these lines are the ones that Yongsun is used to receiving. Despair filled her inside while thinking about her flaws and experiences.

 

The brunette was physically successful and mostly perfect, but she was also wrecked with insecurities.

 

Park Woo-bin is also a professional model and was Yongsun’s latest boyfriend for the last 10 months. 

 

The two met at a social party that was held by their mutual friend, Chorong. 

 

She knew Woo-bin not only because of his popularity, but also with the way he works.

 

Woo-bin knew he liked Yongsun as the two talked more about their work and personal lives. 

 

Yongsun, however, showed a bit of disinterest at first, but kept chatting with the guy.

 

She was alone, afterall.

 

Then as time passed by, both found their liking in spending their time together.

 

Yongsun slowly saw Woo-bin’s charms and fell deeper into her feelings.

 

During one of their dates, he accidentally told Yong about his feelings, which led to her kissing him.

 

They became a couple not long after that.

 

Unfortunately, their jobs require traveling to different places which made it difficult for the two to meet.

 

It was their 7th month together and that is when their problems and struggles in their relationship began to surface.

 

Fights and arguments broke out, tears streaming and shouting happened.

 

Frustrations about each other grew within themselves and their communication was not that good, which put a strain on their relationship.

 

They grew distant which made their messages and responses short and cold.

 

Yongsun was getting tired of this and it was affecting her mood and work.

 

Until, they decided to talk and both decided to try to work things out. 

 

Things started to sail smoothly on their 8th month. Sadly, fate decided to be harsh on them and made things worse.

 

Fights and arguments broke out once again, worse than their previous ones.

 

Woo-bin concluded to himself that he was tired and thought that it was better if they broke up, which led to the current situation that Yongsun is in.

 

Yongsun dragged her feet to random places.

 

It was late at night, so only a few shops and establishments were open to accommodations.

 

She went to the mall, watched a movie, walked around, and spent some time by herself.

 

Until, she arrived by a bar she frequents in.

 

“One scotch, on the rocks please.” Yongsun sighed.

 

The bartender stirred up a drink for a heartbroken woman.

 

The brunette continued on the night sipping on her drink, spacing out, and dwelling in her own problems.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Watch out, miss.”, an old man muttered as his shoulders bumped into a drunk woman. 

 

Yongsun was trying to walk through the late night.

 

, where’s my house at? She thought

 

The alcohol made her sway her hips and gave her hiccups.

 

“, I’m so tired.” She muttered.

 

She walked.

 

And walked.

 

And walked.

 

Until she bumped into something.

 

It was a bench, which almost made her knock herself over.

 

Yongsun made up her mind to sit on the bench and let herself rest first.

 

love. She thought.

 

Eyes are fluttering, trying to ease the tiredness and sleepiness that she feels.

 

However, she lets herself succumb to them.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Both cleaned up the mess at the table .

 

Yongsun insisted on doing the dishes, but failed due to the younger one’s stubbornness.

 

Byul was washing the dishes, not noticing that the other one still stayed, checking her out.

 

The older one could not help it and she doesn't know why she feels so drawn that she could not keep her eyes off this woman.

 

, that physique. Her muscles. Her hands. And oh my ing gahd that . She is so ing hot. Gahd, Yongsun control yourself. She thought.

 

“You’re drooling.” Byul suddenly interrupted the brunette’s thoughts.

 

“I wasn’t.” Yong quickly replied while regaining focus and composure. 

 

The blonde stopped doing the dishes and turned around to face the older one. 

 

“Do you think I don’t notice the looks and glances you’re giving me?” The younger one said while smirking.

 

Byul stepped closer and closer which made the brunette’s heart go wild.

 

. . . 

 

Yongsun was panicking inside.

 

“What are you doing? Don’t come any closer!” The older one said in panic.

 

“Or what?” The blonde said while grabbing the brunette’s wrists and cornering her.

 

“You’re gonna stop me? Or slap me? Or punch me? Or what Yongsun?” Byul challenged her.

 

Yongsun went redder by the minute and can neither reply or look at the blonde. 

 

The younger one grabbed the brunette’s jaw and forced her to look at her own eyes.

 

Both are trying to read each other’s thinking.

 

Hearts are beating wildly and minds are getting intoxicated with the situation they are in.

 

Byul took the initiative and leaned a bit closer, testing to see if the other would move away.

 

Yongsun cannot help but be drawn by those lips, and curiosity got the best of her.