Five

Caffeine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'Minjoo? why is she looking for Minjoo?' Yuri wonders. 

 

 

I do

why?

Sent. 12:54

 

 

 

Chaewon

Oh nice 

is she taller than Hyewon-unnie 

does she look like an angel too?

and does she somehow look like a fox and a frog? 

12:54

 


 

what kind of description is that? 

Sent. 12:54

 


 

Chaewon

Just answer me 

12:55

 


 

Yuri takes a glance at Minjoo observing the taller girl's face. 'She looks like a fox but not a frog. So far she's been an angel to us,' 

 


 

I know two Minjoo

One is an angel and does look like a fox 

idk about the other minjoo tho 

Sent. 12:55

 


 

Chaewon 

OH!!!! 

REALLY? 

12:55


 

 

Yeah?

Why are you looking for Minjoo anyways?

Sent. 12:55 


 

 

Chaewon 

She may be Hyewon unnie's gf 

12:55


 

 

Hyewon unnie has a girlfriend????

Sent. 12:55


 

 

Chaewon 

shocking right?

but yeah

she said she goes here so we're just hunting her 

12:56

 


 

Im with her rn

and the other one is in class

I can give you her number if you want 

Sent. 12:56


 

 

Chaewon 

WAIT

are you with the angel-fox-Minjoo rn? 

12:56


 

 

Yeah 

Sent. 12:56

 


 

Chaewon 

lets meet up after class

ill text you!

dont forget to bring The Minjoo with you! 

12:56

 


 

what

wha

Chaewon! 

Sent. 12:56



 

Locking her phone, Yuri just sighs. She never thought Hyewon would have a girlfriend and that Chaewon thinks the Minjoo beside her may have been the girlfriend. It's not a secret that Hyewon is popular and she had seen the older girl reject a lot of confessions, including hers. That was in the past but Yuri had always thought that Hyewon was just not interested in romance at all but this is new. 

 


 

Observing the taller girl beside her, Yuri can't help but to sigh. 'They would look good together, too bad Minjoo has a girlfriend.’

 


 

"Minjoo has a girlfriend." A sudden realization made Yuri's eyes widen, earning the attention of the other girls on the table. 


 

 

"Uhm. Yes...?" Minjoo answers. It confused her on why Yuri suddenly blurted that out when she did tell them earlier. 


 

 

"You have a girlfriend!" Yuri points at Minjoo. 

 


 

"Yes she has a girlfriend. Why are you saying it again? is it just sinking in now?" asks Nako. 

 


 

"No! I mean Yes but it's not about that!" 

 


 

"Then what is it about? You're very confusing today Yuri-ah. You shouldn't stay up too late again." says Hitomi. 

 


 

"You have a girlfriend so you can't be dating Hyewon-unnie!" 

 


 

"Unnie has a girlfriend?" 

 


 

"Kwangbae has a girlfriend?" 

 


 

"Hyewon?" Minjoo chimed in. She just heard her girlfriend's name and it sounds like the three girls know her too. Hyewon didn't really say anything about them so Minjoo’s not sure if they are talking about the same Hyewon. 

 


 

"She's a friend of Yuri's cousin so we're close with her too." Nako explains. 

 


 

Minjoo hums. 

 


 

"So Hyewon-unnie is dating someone?" Hitomi urges Yuri. 

 


 

"Yeah! Chaewon just told me about it." 

 


 

"Wow, I can't believe even Kwangbae got into a relationship first. They must've been rioting right now." Nako says. 

 


 

"They are, Chaewon just informed me that they're on a hunt for the said girlfriend." 

 


 

"Why are they hunting her." Hitomi sighs. "Don't they realize that Hyewon-unnie can just tell her girlfriend to hide?" 

 


 

"Is Sakura-unnie leading the hunt? cause if she is then this makes so much sense." Nako adds. 


 

 

"That I don't know." Yuri shrugs, "Chaewon just told me to meet up later and to bring Minjoo with me." 

 


 

"Me? Why me?" Minjoo asks. 

 


 

"Yeah, where does Mjnjoo come in here?" asks Hitomi. 

 


 

"Chaewon said that Hyewon-unnie's girlfriend is Minjoo." says Yuri looking at Minjoo which earned the two girls' attention as well. Under the curious gaze Minjoo can't help but gulp. 

 


 

"But isn't Minjoo dating someone so it can't be her." says Hitomi. 

 


 

"Yeah and she just moved to this part of the city so I don't think it'll be Minjoo because how could they meet? We all know Hyewon-unnie doesn't really go out much other than being in a cafe." Nako adds. 


 

 

"That's what I'm saying! Minjoo has a girlfriend and even if she kinda matches the description, it still can't be her." 

 


 

"What kind of description is it?" asks Minjoo to see if this Hyewon is her girlfriend. 

 


 

"Well." Yuri starts, taking her phone out again. "Chaewon said that the girl needs to be taller than Hyewon-unnie, is an angel, and looks like a fox and a frog." she finishes. 


 

 

"What the hell is that description?" asks Hitomi. 


 

 

"An angel, a fox and a frog? Is Hyewon-unnie okay?" Nako adds. 


 

 

'This Hyewon is definitely mine... how can she describe her own girlfriend like that!!!' Minjoo shakes her head hearing the description Hyewon told her friends. 

 


 

"That's what i thought too. Chaewon’s not replying to me right now so I have no choice but to bring Minjoo later with me..." Yuri looks at Minjoo. "Is that okay with you?" 


 

 

Wanting to know more about Hyewon's friends Minjoo agreed. Besides, Minjoo won't let the opportunity pass to tease the older girl. 

 


 

"Nako and I are coming! We haven't seen the unnies in a while and I miss them too." says Hitomi. 


 

 

"Sure! We'll go to the library after our last class then." Yuri smiles. 


 

 

"Minjoo, you'll love them! especially Hyewon-unnie she's very nice and pretty!" Nako claims. 


 

 

"Becareful of Yena-unnie though, she's kinda loud." Hitomi warns. 

 


 

"They seem fun! I can't wait to meet them." Minjoo grins. 

 


 

The girls would never think that she is actually dating Hyewon so she wonders what will happen when they find out but first she has to talk to Hyewon about it. Minjoo respects the older girl's opinion after all. Though, she can't wait to see her girlfriend later.


 

 


 

>>


 

 


 

Hyewon has been ignoring Minjoo’s text messages for the past few hours. Well, she wasn't ignoring it, her friends are just demanding all of her attention that she doesn't have time to reply to Minjoo. She can't really promise the younger girl that her friends won't jump her when Choi Yena is one of them. That girl is a very excited being that no one can control her, unless you're Hitomi. That duck is scared of the resident mochi. Thank god for Hitomi. 

 


 

Hopefully Minjoo isn't mad at her or else she has to do a lot of bribing for the younger one to forgive her. Don't get her wrong, Hyewon is a strong independent woman who don't need anybody. Unless you're Kim Minjoo. As much as she wants to deny it, Hyewon knows that she's whipped for her girlfriend. Minjoo knows that too and uses it to her advantages. She's not complaining though, who wouldn't be whipped to a goddess. Nonetheless, Hyewon just needs to protect Minjoo from getting jumped or else she'll have to sleep on the couch one day. That's a nightmare. She can't sleep properly if she's not given cuddles and kisses at night from the younger girl. So with a strong will and strong arms hopefully, Hyewon braces herself from what's about to come. 

 


 

It's been half an hour since the girls had been waiting for Yuri outside of a restaurant. Chaewon said that she may have found the said girlfriend and asked Yuri to bring the girl along. The news only made Sakura excited because she can finally say that Hyewon's ideal type doesn't exist. 

 


 

"Let me get this straight, we are waiting for Yuri who's supposedly bringing Hyewon's girlfriend?" asks Eunbi who finally caught up with the mess the four girls had started. 


 

 

"Well we don't know if she's Hyewon's girlfriend yet but we'll find out soon." says Chaewon. 


 

 

"Is this the reason why I've been hearing some rumors about Hyewon's questionable ideal type?" 


 

 

"There's nothing questionable about it. I don't know what you guys are saying." Hyewon shrugs. 

 


 

"Uh yes there is!" Yena huffs. 

 


 

"Let's wait for the girls to come first before we argue about this." says Chaeyeon. 

 


 

"So who wants to place bets." Sakura grins. 


 

 

After the four girls are now occupied placing bets whether this Minjoo girl is attractive or not, Eunbi looks at Hyewon who's nonchalantly watching them. When the girls told her that Hyewon had a girlfriend she couldn't believe it as well but she did notice a little bit of change in Hyewon's demeanor. She has been more open, smiley and has been joining in the chaos the four creates. Hyewon usually just watches from the sides and is neutral so when she did think about it, maybe Hyewon is dating someone. She just doesn't know who. 


 

 

"How long have you guys been dating?" Eunbi asks, startling Hyewon. 

 


 

"What?" caught off guard with the question, Hyewon stutters. "You believe me?" 


 

 

"Someone has to. You and your girlfriend, what's her name again? Was it Mina? Minhee–" 


 

 

"Minjoo, her name is Minjoo." 

 


 

"Okay Minjoo. So how long have you guys been dating?" 

 


 

"It's been around six months." 

 


 

"It's been that long and you never bothered to introduce her to us?" 

 


 

"Trust me unnie, I've tried and it didn't work out so i just kept it to myself. You'll meet her sooner or later anyways." Hyewon shrugs. 

 


 

"Tell me more about her." 

 


 

Hyewon's eyes lit up and started talking about Minjoo. She tells her how clumsy the younger girl is like that one time they were baking together Minjoo dropped a bag of flour that made the entire kitchen a mess. Hyewon tells her cute stories on how sweet and romantic Minjoo is. Hyewon couldn't stop smiling while talking and it makes Eunbi happy. Eunbi can tell that Hyewon really likes Minjoo even if they haven't met. Hyewon's eyes and words held so much affection and it was refreshing. It's not a secret that Hyewon is very affectionate but the way she usually shows it is through physical actions and seeing Hyewon talk animatedly about Minjoo, Eunbi knows that she's in good hands. Hearing so many good things about Minjoo, Eunbi can't wait to meet her. 

 


 

"You seem happy," says Eunbi. 

 


 

Hyewon stops her rambling and flashes Eunbi a smile almost blinding the girl before answering, "Yes I am." 

 


 

"Yuri's here!!" Yena exclaims seeing the girl across the street. 


 

 

The sudden outburst made everyone stop and looked at the four girls approaching them. 

 


 

"She's with Nako and Hii-chan too!" Chaeyeon adds. 

 


 

"I forgot that Nako-chan and Hii-chan are the same age as Yuri. I could've asked them to join the mission!" says Sakura after seeing her two fellow Japanese friends. 

 


 

"How can you forget that when they literally called you this morning," Chaewon shakes her head at Sakura. "Yena-unnie is affecting you too much." 


 

 

Seeing a familiar figure, Hyewon's face softens as she waits for Minjoo to approach them. 

 


 

Sensing a gaze on her Minjoo stops and looks ahead she then sees her girlfriend staring lovingly at her. Embarrassed, Minjoo gives a shy smile towards the older girl trying not to blush. 

 


 

Having Minjoo giving her a shy smile Hyewon's smile became bigger and if you look at her face right now it screams 'I'm in love.' Hyewon doesn't care about being caught because at the end of the day Kim Minjoo is hers. 


 

 

Just when you think everyone was focused on the four girls arriving, Eunbi's eyes never left Hyewon. She saw how Hyewon's face brightened and was full of affection. Eunbi traces her gaze and finds it settling on the girl beside Yuri. The girl is equally wearing the same smile as Hyewon but more on the shy side. 

 


 

'i guess she's Minjoo huh,' 

 


 

Observing the other girls, it seems like only she noticed the small interaction between the couple. Eunbi's not gonna lie, they're cute together and it seems that Minjoo is a nice girl. Finally figuring out who Hyewon is dating, Eunbi smiles and gave Hyewon a pat. "She's pretty and seems nice too. We should meet up together and bring her with you. I'd like to know the story of how she managed to melt the Kang Hyewon's cold heart." 

 


 

Tearing her gaze away from Minjoo, Hyewon looks at Eunbi. "You figured it out?" 

 


 

"Who wouldn't if you kept giving her heart eyes the moment you laid your eyes on her. You're not as subtle as you think." Eunbi chuckles. 

 


 

"Sometimes I forget you're actually smart." 


 

 

"Don't forget I'm still older than you." Eunbi scoffs. 


 

 

Hyewon just laughs at Eunbi. She knew that the older girl was smart but she didn't think she would be the first one to find out. Her bet was on Chaewon but it seems like she has been hanging around Yena for too long that she's slowly losing her brain cells. It seems like Eunbi likes Minjoo so that's good, she can put her worries aside now that at least one of her friends knows and favors Minjoo. 


 

 

Finally the girls arrived and when Hyewon was just about to go towards Minjoo, Yuri shouts. She then sees the girl running towards her before hugging her. "Unnie! I missed you!" 


 

 

Even though Yuri is very affectionate towards her, she still gets flustered whenever she gets hugged out of nowhere. Hyewon slowly looks at Minjoo hoping the younger girl wouldn't be jealous with the sudden display of affection. She was expecting Minjoo to be glaring at her but instead she just sees the younger girl smirking, almost like she's making fun of her and Hyewon couldn't help but to be confused. 


 

 

"Yah Yuri we're here too you know." says Chaewon. 


 

 

"Yeah I know, hey unnies." Yuri shrugs, tightening her hold onto Hyewon's waist. Hyewon just pats Yuri's head as a response. Thinking she won't let go anytime soon. 


 

 

"Eunbi-unnie! I missed you~" Nako whines hugging the older girl, before greeting the rest of them. "Hi unnies." 

 


 

"Wow, the audacity of these girls," Sakura grumbles. 


 

 

"Hey unnies, it's been a while! I missed all of you." Hitomi greets with a smile. 

 


 

"As expected, Hitomi is the best!" Yena beams before tackling the mochi in a big hug but is rejected before she could even get close to her. 


 

 

"Yuri, Nako. I know you love them but can we please introduce Minjoo first?" Hitomi sighs. 

 


 

Letting go of their respected unnies, the two girls went back beside Minjoo before introducing her to the group. 

 


 

"Unnies,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter