Three

Caffeine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Settling in her seat Hyewon quietly fixes her desk as she waits for her friends to arrive. After telling Minjoo about her worries last night, Hyewon feels relieved that the younger one understands her. It had been making her feel guilty for a while and talking to Minjoo just made all her worry vanish. Now, her only problem is how to tell her friends. Minjoo says not to worry about it and just go with the flow but she wants to rub it in their face– especially Yena because not everyone has a girlfriend like Kim Minjoo and she can't wait to see their faces when they find out about it. Hearing a small commotion towards the front, Hyewon snaps out of her thoughts, focusing her gaze towards the door and as she expected it's her friends who are the source of it.

 

 

"I told you! I think Hyewon was with someone at the restaurant yesterday!" 

 

 

"Yena, we would've seen her if she was," Sakura shrugged. "Who would she be with when we're the only one she tolerates?" 

 

 

"It may have been Doyeon? Tzuyu? Jihyo? or maybe even Shuhua?" Yena pouts, wondering who Hyewon might've been with. 

 

 

"You're just listing everyone who confessed to her at this point." Chaeyeon adds. 

 

 

"I mean, maybe she's finally dating someone without us knowing!" 

 

 

"Please, Kang-chan is not the type to go out of her way to flirt. She's very content with what she has right now and i don't even know her type!! She rejected Yiren! like how can you reject someone like her???" 

 

 

"Maybe she's straight?" Yena quietly mumbles but the two heard her, quickly shutting her down. 

 

 

"Yena, no." 

 

 

"No." 

 

 

"I was just saying that maybe she is! because if you think about the girls that she had rejected, you would think she is too!!" 

 

 

"Kang-chan is definitely not straight." Sakura declares.

 

 

"Well, i mean we could just ask her. There's no point arguing about this any longer and besides she's been watching us for the past five minutes." Chaeyeon shrugged, pointing at Hyewon who was watching them from her seat. Hyewon then motioned them to come near her.

 

 

Suddenly being aware of their surroundings Yena and Sakura felt shivers down their spine. They forgot how scary Hyewon is. Accepting their fate, the two girls couldn't help but walk to their friend who was giving them a threatening gaze. 

 

 

"Ah we're doomed." says Yena.

 

 

"This is all your fault." Sakura grumbles. 

 

 

"If you guys had been more aware of your surroundings, this wouldn't happen." Chaeyeon sighs, leading them towards Hyewon. 

 

 

'These idiots, why are they arguing about MY love life and uality first thing in the morning!' Glaring at her three friends who are slowly walking towards her. Looking around the room, Hyewon releases a sigh of relief. She was thankful it was still early and the lecture hall was close to being empty so there were only a few students in but with how loud the two were arguing she's pretty sure everyone heard everything they were talking about.

 

 

"So?" Hyewon starts as three girls sit near her. "Why are you guys arguing about my love life and uality first thing in the morning?" 

 

 

"Don't include me, I was just a bystander." says Chaeyeon, defending herself.

 

 

"You didn't stop them, so you're included here." Crossing her arms, Hyewon waits for her friends to explain. 

 

 

Yena fidgets with her hand while looking at the floor not saying anything. While Sakura just waits for someone to speak up. After a few minutes of silence, no one has spoken yet and seeing Yena won't talk at all, Sakura decides that she would have to do the talking. Taking a deep breath Sakura explains carefully as she doesn’t want to die yet. 

 

 

"So, you guys are arguing because Yena thought I was at the restaurant yesterday and because I rejected pretty girls?" 

 

 

"Yeah! We were wondering who you were with. Which led us to think you were dating someone but we haven't seen you talk to anyone other than us so Yena started listing out all the possible girls it could be." Sakura adds. 

 

 

"You rejected Tzuyu and Yiren— which i find ridiculous by the way and all the pretty girls on campus that's why I thought you were straight!" 

 

 

Hyewon looks at Chaeyeon and asks. "Are you hearing this?" 

 

 

"Don't ask me, they do provide great

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter