......What?

Love Girl

"Damn....." I sat up and ran my fingers through my hair. My bed was all messy from, well, you know, and I had a headache. I got out of bed and put on a shirt.

"Now where's the damn advil...." I searched through the medicine cabinet when I heard the doorbell ring. Aish, who is it....its probably one of the members, they can wait. I continued searching the house for advil when it rang again. My headache was not having this. I grabbed warm water to calm the pain when I heard the doorbell again and a little knock. What the......? It can be one of the members....they know how many times to ring the doorbell and we're all pretty strong enough to knock with force....! Is it the girl from last night? Damn. I put down my cup and walked over to answer the door. There was nobody. I stuck my head out and turned left and right.

"Um....Annyeong~" I heard a small voice say from below me. The fu....I looked down and saw a little girl, probably 4 years old. My eyes widened in shock. I didn't get anybody pregnant did I ?! I kneeled down to get to her level.

"Annyeong sweetie. Do you need help finding your umma?" She was cute! She held a little pig rabbit plush and carried a little pink back pack. She had the most innocent look.

"Aniyo."

"Then how can I help you?" I smiled.

"Are you Lee Donghae?" She tilted her head to the side.

"Ne, I am." Her eyes brightened and she dropped the plush to wrap her arms around my neck.

"APPA!"

"A-app....appa?!"