...............Appa?

Love Girl

"Ne. Appa!" she grinned and let go, picked up her things, and parted my legs to get into my apartment.

"Uwaaa~ Appa! You have a nice house...." she looked around staring in awe. Myself, I was till trying to figure out what was going on. I sat down on the couch and put her on my lap.

"Okay, tell me, if im your appa, where is your umma?"

"She died..." My face flushed.

"W-what?"

"But it's okay! Because now im here with you appa!" Aigoo. I cleared my throat and continued.

"What's your name?"

"Mi-Cha."

"How old are you?" She put out four tiny fingers.

"Wait, how do you know I'm your appa?!" She frowned, got off my lap, and opened her backpack. She took out a piece of paper and pointed to it.

"Seeee, it says Father: Lee, Dong Hae." I grabbed the piece of paper and read it carefully. . That's my name. My eyes scrolled up to the mother's name. Mother: Han Soo Ji. Soo....Ji.....Soo.....Ji..... why can't I remember the name?! I looked up to look for Mi Cha and found her on the floor humming to a song.

"How did you find me?" I said with a panicked voice. She stopped and looked at me with a blank face.

"I asked the lady at the counter." I faceplamed.

"Aigoo! Tell me where you came from! I don't even think you're my daughter! This could've been a fake certificate made by some girl!" I have to be honest, I did lose my temper a bit. She looked up at me with a shaky pout, her eyes b with tears.

"B-but I l-love you a-appaaaa~" She let out a sob and the tears started flowing like a river. . That just broke my heart seeing her cry. I ran over and picked her up.

"A-aniyo! Don't cry! Appa is sorry that he raised his voice at you!" I wiped her tears away with my palm. She sniffled and pouted a little.

"N-ne.." She fisted her little hands and wiped her tears away. Aish.....What am I going to do? I cant throw her out...she's so precious....but....I cant have her here either....Soo Man will kill me.....

The doorbell rang and I sat Mi Cha on the couch, looking at the pad to see who it was. Eunhyuk and Leeteuk. . Wait, their my best friends, they'll know what to do! I opened the door for them and hurried to close it.

"Dang, hey Donghae what a war--" Yep. They saw her. Leeteuk walked over and sat next to her.

"Donghae, who's this?" he smiled and pinched her cheeks, making her giggle. "Aigooo so cute!" he chuckled. Eunhyuk walked over and sat down with her too.

"Yeah, who's this, a baby cousin? Niece?" he handed her the pig rabbit plush to play with.

"It's my daughter...." they both snapped their heads towards me. "MWO?!"

"Say hello Mi Cha~"

"Annyeong!" She waved with her tiny hand. "Mi Cha, this is Leeteuk, and this is Eunhyuk."

"Uwaa~ annyeong! My name is Mi Cha. " she took their hands and shook them. Such manners for a little girl. Leeteuk stood up and grabbed my arm.

"Mi Cha dear, I'll be back with your appa, we just need to talk. Eunhyuk why don't you play with her in the mean time?" He nodded and asked her what the pig rabbit was while Leeteuk dragged me to my room. He scrunched up his nose and took a bottle of cologne, spraying it around the room.

"This room smells like ...." he sprayed it on me. "Now tell me what do you mean, that little girl, is YOUR daughter?"

"I don't even know the full story man, okay! She came to my door saying she was my daughter and that her mother died! She even has a birth certificate with my name on it!"

"It's not false either!?"

"No! Official Korean stamp and everything!" He put his face in his palms, I could hear him take a deep breath. He grabbed a pillow and jumped on top of me, beating me with the pillow.

"YAH! PABO! WHY DIDN'T YOU USE A !!"