Oppa, Oppa~

Love Girl

The club was insane tonight. Bright lights, great drinks, and the hottest girls around. We came on a good night indeed!

"Ya, Donghae, let's go over here, its game time." Kyuhyun smirked and waved over to a group of girls that were on the dance floor. Damn, Kyuhyun was the best wingman someone could have! We approached them and we wrapped our arm around their waists.

"Annyeong ladies, can we buy you a drink?" their eyes lit up, I bet they instantly recognized us.

"Sure~" They smiled and we walked over to the bar.

"So what's your name beautiful?" I gave my famous smirk and could see her melt in front of me. I leaned over slightly to see what Kyu was doing. He's got her wrapped around his finger.

"Ji Eun" she answered with a smile. The bartender came around with our drinks and I handed her drink over.

"Lovely name for a beautiful girl~" She smiled and blushed, I could tell even though she put her glass to cover her face.

"Want to dance?" she nodded and we went on the dance floor. After a couple of hours, I saw Kyu give me the signal to end our night.

"So, Ji Eun, how about you come home with me tonight?"

"But, my friend-"

"Don't worry, my friend Kyu is with her and we live in the same building."

"Okay, let's go." Bingo.

I wrapped my arm around her and followed Kyu out to the limo waiting for us.