• 8 months pregnancy •

If Something Happen to me, I Love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Let's just live together, Heechul ah. I can't live without you."

 

 

Heechul never really likes to sleep in one bed with someone else, even if it is Leeteuk. The only time he is fine with sleeping with Leeteuk is when they just finished having . So, when Leeteuk is asking Heechul to live with him his mind automatically goes 'should I' and 'why must I?'. But then, Heechul knows that their baby needs to get to know about her father and also get used to having her father around. And he knows he himself will be needing more help soon. And therefore, Heechul agrees while smiling shyly.

 

As expected, Leeteuk takes care of Heechul so well, doing many things for him like cooking and applying cream on his growing tummy. Sometimes, Heechul will see Leeteuk gently talking to the baby and kissing his belly. His belly might not be as big as normal pregnant women's but the bump is definitely noticeable, especially now that Heechul is entering the seventh month. Life is calm somehow and without realizing it, their bond slowly grows and strengthened.

 

Though, on the other hand, the company and the label have started to get antsy as until now they haven't even tell anyone about their relationship or their baby. It is like an open secret between the members and SM and the label's higher-ups and the situation doesn't really sit right with the management since one wrong move and their careers will be over. After several discussions, all parties finally agree with the couple's choice to reveal it a little later near Heechul's due date so as to not cause more stress for Heechul and whether their careers get ruined or not, they will have an excuse to take some time off to take care of their baby before they go back to showbiz life.

 

"Have you started loving your baby properly now, Teuk ah? You have been rubbing my tummy for a while now," Heechul smiles while looking at Leeteuk who is focused on rubbing stretch mark cream on his bump. "I wonder? But really, I don't want your white y belly to have too many visible stretch marks on it... I know you hate it..." Leeteuk says while caressing the protruding tummy gently. The movement is paused however when he feels and sees the baby move as if she wants to give him a high five. Heechul smiles when he looks at Leeteuk's expression, Leeteuk's look of awe never gets old for him, and deep down he really thinks this side of Leeteuk is so cute. 

 

"You know... She never stops moving like this when you are away, seems she gets restless when you're not here and she wants to always be with you... she always wants you near..", "What a violent baby.. how dare she hits her own mom. Ya, baby!" Leeteuk pouts and Heechul quickly pats him, "She is your daughter after all... just the same as you... didn't someone used to say that he will hit anyone who does not understand me? She's hitting you now, papa. So please understand me better~" Heechul says lightly which made them both laugh. 

 

The atmosphere is so light and out of public scrutiny, they look like a normal happy family. Even if they can't get married in Korea, they both readily agree marriage is not a guarantee that both of them will be happy forever. Besides, both of them readily agree the whole process -going to another country to get married, etc is such a hassle that they are more than content to just stay this way.

 

Unfortunately, this little family is shaken by the news of the sudden passing of Heechul's very close friend which in effect put much more stress on Heechul's already fragile body. Heechul tries to force himself to not be too affected by it but he can't lie to himself and ends up just crying when he is alone and had lost his appetite. And since he can't drink to drown his sorrows, Heechul turns to his work to distract himself. With his busy schedule going on, as usual, Heechul goes all out so that he doesn't have to think too much. Leeteuk, who worryingly watches it all firsthand couldn't do anything besides holding Heechul close and reassuring him while also takes care of him, and even then, his own busy schedules prevent him from being able to be there all the time for Heechul

 

The stress and despair accumulated until one day, during Knowing Brother shooting, the inevitable happens. Heechul suddenly holds Kyunghoon's hand tighter, his hand clammy. Kyunghoon, who at first thought Heechul is joking, immediately realize something is wrong when he looks at Heechul who is frowning and sweating.

 

"Hyung... Heechul hyung, are you okay?" He asks softly, almost whispering, and receives Heechul's shake of the head as his answer. "Kyunghoon ah... my tummy is in pain, my baby...... my.... baby. It's too painful...." Heechul grits his teeth while trying to put up with the pain and his breath seems short. Kyunghoon who doesn't know anything about Heechul's condition urgently signals Kang Hodong for help to pause the shooting as his own worry for the other man increases. 

 

As soon as the shoot is paused for some time, both Kyunghoon and Hodong immediately crowd upon Heechul who is now doubled over in his seat. "Heechul ah? Look at hyung, are you okay?" Hodong tries to lift Heechul's face to assess his condition but Heechul shakes his head. "Hyung... I have.. baby... in me... and my tummy is pain... is.." before he can even finish his words, Heechul is already falling from his chair and luckily Kyunghoon is in a good position to catch him. In his pain-filled haze, Heechul can hear his name being called out by his castmates, the guests, and the staffs.

 

"ah.. everyone will know it... but... just be safe Soba...." as the pain overwhelms him, he keeps thinking that it is okay that everyone on the set knows his condition now as long as they can save Soba before he falls into darkness.

 

 

***

 

 

Leeteuk, who was having a dance practice for the concert at the time, is predictably worried and furious when he heard the news from his manager that Heechul had collapsed during his shoot. He quickly runs out of the studio without even saying goodbye to the staffs and panicked searches for a taxi. All the way there, he sits with his fists clenching his trousers, wishing that the traffic would just clear while the only thing circulating in his mind is his Heechul.

 

As they near the hospital, the building looms big and Leeteuk feels his heart beating fast. He didn't even wait for the taxi to stop properly before he jumps out and quickly heads to the receptionist. After getting the room number and the proper direction, Leeteuk made a dash and during that time, the hospital hallway feels so long and the lift feels like it is taking forever for him. 

 

As soon as the lift door opens, he jogs while mumbling the direction to himself. Fortunately, it is a normal working day and the wards are deserted. The white walls feel endless until finally, he found Heechul's manager talking on the phone. "How is Heechul? What happened? What?" Leeteuk tries to talk even when he is still panting from the small run he just did. The manager only raises a hand, asking for a bit of time before he finishes his phone conversation. As soon as he hangs up, Leeteuk repeats his question, anxiously waiting for an answer. The manager, instead of answering right away, just gestures for Leeteuk to follow him which the latter immediately comply.

 

"He is okay now, hyung. Nothing big happened. It seems that he is very tired and is under a lot of stress.. so he collapsed..." Leeteuk took a deep breath hearing that and the manager smiles in sympathy. They walk several steps more before the manager halts. "Here's his room, hyung. He's resting now and the doctor ordered for him to be kept here overnight. You can go in and I will take my leave since I need to report to the HQ about what happened". Leeteuk nods. "His clothes and everything, did anyone already bring that?" He asks to which the manager nods. "The Kims are on their way to pick up his stuff now. I've told them to bring extra clothes for you too, hyung." Relieved that he has one less thing to worry about, Leeteuk pats the manager's shoulder and says thank you to him before bidding him goodbye.

 

Gathering his patience, Leeteuk opens the door slowly and peeks inside. Heechul who is laying down with an IV drip on his arm is quick to notice him. "Ya... Stupid, what are you doing there? Come in.. take care of your Chullie, oppa~" of course Heechul tries to joke, sm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter