• 3 months pregnancy •

If Something Happen to me, I Love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Heechul just finishes his leisure half bath as usual until he looks at his own reflection in the mirror. He feels like his body has gotten fatter. He rubs his belly and immediately he is frowning at how it feels. His lower belly is now firm and a little bloated which is weird since he did not even have a difficult time taking care of his business in the toilet.

 

"It can't be....", Heechul is quick to check the stock of his omega pills and counts how many is left and trying hard to remember when is the last time he felt the pain and took the pills. It had been 3 months since his last period, and now, starting to panic, he tries to remember when is his last time having with Leeteuk.

 

"2 March.... after the first day of Super Show 7s", Heechul then facepalms and bite his lips. "Did I forget to take the after pill? But how..." then suddenly, Heechul remembers as they were too tired after and then immediately become busy preparing for the second day, he did forgot to take his after pills but had, at that time, believed he had taken it.

 

"! !! Fucccckkkkkk !!!" Heechul keeps hitting the sink before he flops himself to the floor, trying to hold himself together. He tries to calm and think, it still can be wrong– it still can be his overthinking brain as usual but the more he thinks about it, the more he knows he is actually lying to himself. 

 

Truthfully, Heechul and Leeteuk are not in a good relationship for these past several months and Leeteuk was somehow creating some distance from him. They were definitely on their off moment when the happened on that day. It was definitely because of their uncontrollable lust for each other, but Leeteuk is a very stubborn man in their relationship. Sometimes doesn't mean everything is okay and normal after that. Heechul can't help but worry if it is actually true that he is pregnant, how will he said it to Leeteuk whom he not sure he can still call his boyfriend now.

 

It's definitely a mess. But for sure, they both always know that no matter what happens, they still love each other a lot.

 

 

***

 

 

A few days before Super Junior School in Japan, in case if he is really pregnant, Heechul starts to avoid heavier moves than he usually does and of course, it makes Leeteuk even more bitter. "Heechul ah, I do understand about your condition but lets at least pretend to be a bit more serious" Leeteuk is avoiding his eyes while talking to Heechul which made Heechul only able to nod glumly. He doesn't want to fight more with Leeteuk currently, the relationship is on the verge that makes even fans know that something did happen between them and so it's getting tiresome.

 

"Kims, can you accompany me to go somewhere before the shoot?" Heechul was talking to his manager and his staff. "Sure, where is it?". Heechul just whispers to the manager and smiles at the Kims. The manager's expression immediately looks shocked and makes the Kims nervous about where he asked them to accompany him.

 

When they arrive, the Kims look at the building before looking at Kim Heechul again and again. They are standing in front of one of the famous birth center in Korea. Realizing the glances, Heechul gulps nervously. "Well.. seems like I did it? Ehe~" Heechul says while trying not to look at his staffs. "Oppa... are you sure?", Heechul looks at them and he finally can't hide his worry any longer. "I tried all the pregnancy tests and they were all positive but I'm also not actually 100% sure... So we are here... But then, now that we are here... It seems that I'm actually wrong, so let's just go back," Heechul then quickly turns around to go back into the car but the Kims stop him and drag him inside, "All for nothing Oppa! Let's not run! We are here with you!!".

 

And that is how he finally confirms his suspicion.
 

"Congratulation, you are in the 13th week now Mr.Kim" the words from the doctor feels like a stab right on Heechul's heart, while the Kims immediately turn to look at him. "Ah this... you know doctor, I.." Heechul his lips nervously, but suddenly the Kims cut his sentence, "so when is the next consultation doctor?" which makes him become even more flustered. "But....", he tries to say but the Kims shush him from talking further. "Well please come again in 2 weeks' time, preferably with the father if it possible since there might be something we need to discuss and plan ahead. For now, I will prescribe the vitamin you need to take, and please take it easy". 

 

Heechul keeps trying to say something but is unable to which makes the doctor slightly confused with what is happening but looking properly at Heechul, he knows what Heechul actually is trying to say since it is definitely not a new thing for a pregman to request 'that'. Quickly to temporarily resolve the turmoil in Heechul's heart, the doctor gives a reassuring smile "it's okay, Mr. Kim, let's discuss more in 2 weeks, together with the father okay?" which did nothing much to quell Heechul's dilemma but it is enough to make him give the doctor a shaky smile.

 

The Kims are quick to drag Heechul out once it is over, going, "Oppa! Are you crazy ?!" Heechul becomes agitated when his own staffs seem angry at him now. "You are thinking to abort the baby, isn't it?! No, and don't! Oppa... it is a cute little baby that might look like you..... and it is Teuk Oppa's baby, isn't it?" Heechul just sighs and trying not to look at Kims eyes. "Eung.. it is him.. since.. who else would I have with..." then the Kims immediately grab Heechul's shoulder "tell him Oppa..... this is about the precious life who is not asking to be born but you two made it and now it is in there trying to live... don't make a bad decision Oppa....".

 

It will be easy to say this to Leeteuk if they are not in this on-off relationship. To think that in 2015 they were talking about this, having a baby together, and even actually tried to achieve it but they were too busy and tired. Back then they succeeded, however, after only weeks knowing, Heechul and Leeteuk were fighting due to stress which devastatingly leads to miscarriage. 

They did not announce anything to anyone yet at that time so no one actually knew for sure but since then that made them have this kind of weird relationship built on some guilt that makes Leeteuk hesitated to really even try for a baby again. They were traumatized and never really talk about it or grieve properly and their relationship is stunted since then. It never even occurred in his mind, that again, he will be pregnant and this time without even planning it together with Leeteuk.

 

Heechul just sits still holding and rubbing his belly. "What should I do? What should mama do then? How to tell papa about you?", Heechul though, can't suppress a smile when he realizes he automatically calls himself 'mama' and Leeteuk 'papa'. To think that Heechul used to hate to be born as pregman when he was young, he never thinks to ever want a baby but as he gets older it changes— he wants it now, he wants a baby, he actually wants a fruit of love made by him and Leeteuk.

 

 

***

 

 

It's the day of SJ School in Japan and Heechul expects that again, Leeteuk will create some distance between them before boarding. Heechul who is always sitting beside Leeteuk on a plane can feel his heart getting more nervous when he thinks about how he can say that he is pregnant again, is there any way to talk to Leeteuk without getting him angry or run. He pretends to show him on the camera for hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter