Chobom - Forever

2eun and Chobom/Chomi (oneshot/drabbles collection)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

To be honest, I wrote this before Bomi posted her vlog with Chorong. I'm not gonna lie, I had to chuckle at the irony of the timing. 

This might be, or may not be, Chobom in real life but with a little sprinkles of geiness and some twist of mine.

 

The sun was up, blaring on the sky - awakened the small figure on the bed with its sunlight flashing on her face, causing her to squinted her eyes in slight annoyance. She rolled to other side and immediately realized that it was empty.

She huffed, taking a few moment to let the consciousness in before opening her eyes. The windows were wide opened and she can see the blue sky and clouds - making a small drowsy smile appeared on her face.

She stretched noisily, limbs were flailing everywhere before she took a deep breath and exhaled noisily, feeling well rested. Her eyes fluttered lazily at the space beside her, pillows were neatly put and the sheets were cold when she put a hand on it. 

"What do I expect. It's afternoon already." she mumbled huskily towards herself. 

She checked her phone, making sure to silent her phone since it was weekend. It was her habit to do so, to spend time with herself and people close to her. Then she made the bed, washed her face and brushed her teeth before she eagerly went out of the room.

The shuffled against the floor caught another girl's attention, glancing at the culprit for a few seconds before resuming her tasks in hands. "Oh, you're awake." 

She hummed, making her way towards the kitchen whereas the other person was. "Chorong unnie," she greeted with a kiss on her cheek, wrapping her arms around the older girl - snuggling against her shoulder.

Chorong smiled to herself, focusing on her task without saying anything. She wasn't shy - not anymore, but she still get the flutters every time the younger girl did something like this. 

Bomi peered over her shoulder, "Need help?" she rested her chin on her shoulder, glancing to make sure Chorong didn't had a knife in her hand before she playfully nudged the sensitive part of her shoulder with her pointy chin.

"Yah!" she squealed, trying to release herself from the ticklishness but Bomi held tighter. "Bbom-ah!" she giggled before elbowing her lightly, making the younger girl release her.

"Unnie, that's cheating." Bomi pouted, knowing the older girl used her martial art skill on her before taking her hand - pulling her closer.

"Yah, don't do that. What if I had knife in my hand, huh? You want us to get hurt? It's dangerous, Bbom-ah." 

She rolled her eyes, pulling the older girl in her embrace. "I made sure you didn't. I'm not that careless, you know?" she pulled back slightly and smiled. "I missed you, don't you miss me?" she pouted again.

Chorong slowly let a smile blossomed on her face and put her arms around her waist, "I do. You've been busy with work lately, of course I missed you." she leaned forward and hugged her properly.

So the two lovebirds held each other tightly, engrossed in their moment - engulfing themselves with the comfort of their arms around each other, swaying their body playfully in the middle of the kitchen, until they smell something burning on the stove.

Leaping out of each other's embrace, they both scrambled to fix the situation - with Bomi running around to nowhere since she was panicking. 

"Yah! This is your fault!" 

"How is this my fault?!"

They ended up spending their lunch with take outs that afternoon.


--

 

"Stop laughing." Chorong glared, stuffing with food.

Bomi grinned before chuckling for the last time. "It's funny." 

"Not. Funny." 

Bomi chuckled again, "Okay, okay." she let the smile stayed on her face and pecked her cheek, watching the older girl tried to act casual at the sudden affection. "Cute." 

Chorong scrunched her nose, rolling her eyes before putting more food on Bomi's plate. "Eat. I know you didn't eat dinner last night." she put her chopsticks down and wiped Bomi's lips - like it was a normal thing for her to do - before continued eating.

Bomi was working late last night. Even though the older girl had text her to not skip dinner, since she had honestly told the latter she skipped lunch, she still did since she was that busy last night. And when she got home, the apartment was dark but there was some food on the table. The older girl knew her well enough. But sadly, she was too tired and she didn't have the appetite to eat so she put the food back in the fridge.

"I'm sorry. I was too tired." she leaned and gave her another peck to comfort her. "But thank you. I really appreciate it, unnie." she said with a soft smile on her face.

Chorong patted her cheek softly, "It's okay. I understand." 

They ate while talking about random things, catching up with their work and stuffs. They cleaned their table after and stood side by side, washing the dishes together. 

"No, stop." Chorong pointed her soapy finger towards Bomi, knowing what she was about to do - successfully stopping the latter's hand hanged in mid air. 

"How do you even--" Bomi huffed, bringing her soapy hand back down from attacking the older girl. "Don't you know that scene from K-drama whereas they bopped each other's nose with the bubbles?" she sulked. 

"This isn't K-drama. We almost set our kitchen on fire." she mumbled.

Bomi chuckled again, still finding the situation hilarious every time she remembered. But Chorong still didn't found it funny by the glare she received from the latter. She chuckled once again, this time because of how cute the older girl was being.

Stuffed and content, they sat on the couch in the living room - cuddled with blankets and arms around each other with the big screen playing in front of them. Bomi was snuggling close, finding her place perfectly in Chorong's embrace while Chorong had mindlessly played with Bomi's hand

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter