2Eun - Baby

2eun and Chobom/Chomi (oneshot/drabbles collection)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I don't even know what the heck is this.. but I like it. So.. enjoy.

 

The small woman hugged the small bundle in her arms protectively as she made her way towards her apartment, heart hammering in fear as she kicked the apartment close. She shushed the small bundle in her arms slowly as her eyes wandered around the apartment, anxious.

She didn't know what to do, she was shaking, too - not because of the cold outside but because of the mistake she had just done.

"Bomi?" a sleepy voice stopped her in her track and she looked up to see her girlfriend by the bedroom door, looking at her worriedly despite her drowsiness when she realized the distress her girlfriend was having.

"Unnie.." Bomi cried, "I'm in a big trouble." her face paled as she confessed, not hesitating at all to reveal it to the older girl.

Chorong approached her slowly, wanting to comfort her when she saw her holding something in her arms. "What's wrong?" she was about to put her arms around her but stopped in her track when she saw it moved slightly.

The small bundle in her arms started to whine, "Bbom-ah?" Chorong stepped back a little and looked up with wide eyes, asking for an answer as she stared into Bomi's anxious eyes. 

Bomi slowly unwrapped the cloth that was covering the small bundle and showed her girlfriend, "It's a baby.." she swallowed, unsure how to really drop the bomb on the older girl.

"What.." Chorong started slowly but stopped. "Whose is it?" she carefully took the baby from the younger girl, smiling a little at the cute face she was staring at. She held the baby tighter, cooing at the smile she received from the small bundle.

"Um," Bomi hesitated, turning to pace around in anxiousness.

Chorong slowly made her way towards the couch and sat, caressing the baby's cheek softly with her finger. "Bbom-ah?" she remembered the distress the younger girl was having and looked up, becoming more worried at the sight. 

"Unnie, I'm sorry," Bomi cried, hiding her face with her hands as she sat next to Chorong.

Chorong's heart quickened as she slowly raked her brain and gasped loudly, "It's not yours, is it?" she shrieked, almost dropping the baby in her arms. She was grateful that she was sitting down, otherwise she was so sure that she could have drop the baby.

Bomi immediately shushed her, grabbing the baby in panic - scared for the baby's life. "Unnie, are you mad?" she hissed, "We have been together for 3 years. Have you seen me preggo?" she asked in disbelief. "I won't cheat on you either!"

Chorong's pale face immediately returned to normal color as she slowly calmed her heart, relieved. "Then explain, Yoon Bomi. Whose baby is this, and why are you panicking like this?" she breathed out and looked down to comfort the baby as the baby started to whine again.

"Unnie," Bomi swallowed as she braced herself from an outburst she was about to receive, "That's Eunji."

"W-what?" Chorong's head immediately snapped towards her, eyes wide in disbelief - making sure her ears didn't misheard what had just came out of her girlfriend's mouth. "Don't joke around, Bbom-ah." she warned, glaring. "It's not funny."

Bomi's eyes were teary when she looked up to met hers and she knew her girlfriend wasn't playing around. Her heart started to beat so hard and the color drained from her face once again. "B-BUT H-HOW?" she spluttered loudly, startling the baby in her arms.

"Unnie, shhh!"


---


"You're saying.. That's Eunji unnie?" Hayoung slowly come to her sense from her shock, blinking with her wide eyes after she had heard the explanation from the older girl.

Namjoo was still in shock, mouth and her eyes was wide open while Naeun stared the small bundle who was giggling on the floor in disbelief, not saying any other words - still sinking the news in. It doesn't make any sense, to her - to anyone.

It was 3 in the morning when the group chats were bombarded with messages - spamming the chats until the girls had no choice but to look at it. If it was Bomi, they would immediately care for nothing and resume their beauty sleeps but it was Chorong who spammed the groups - making the girls worried and anxious.

They did not dare to disobey so they immediately went to the apartment, still in their pajamas - though they immediately asked for Eunji when they didn't see her anywhere. That's when they dropped the bomb on them.

Chorong sighed, "Yes, Hayoung-ah.. I don't understand it, either." she looked at the quiet girl beside her, it was obvious that the girl was still punishing and cursing herself inside and guilt was clearly shown on her face. "Bbom-ah," she rubbed her back softly, to comfort the younger girl from having another panic attack.

Bomi sighed softly, her voice shaking. "I-I don't know what to do.."

"This is.. a prank, right?" Namjoo finally said, still blinking in disbelief as she looked around, to Bomi and Chorong - ready to laugh if it was. But she realized with a sinking feeling that they wasn't joking when her eyes met Chorong's. "It's not..?" she slowly sat down, confusion was written on her face.

"Is she aware.. Or nah?" Hayoung asked calmly as she sat in front of the baby, smiling when the baby babbled incoherently. She was taking it well, unlike her unnies.

"I'm not sure." Bomi answered. "I tried to get any respond from her but she.. Just babbled and giggled like a normal baby would." 

Hayoung turned her attention back towards the baby, "Eunji unnie..?" she tried to call. Eunji looked up to her, showed her something in her hand with a toothy grin. "Unnie," she grabbed it from her hand and put it far from her reach - on the ground. "If you understand what's going on right now-" the baby cared for nothing as her eyes was set onto the toy and immediately dashed towards it, putting it into . Hayoung immediately pull it from her hands, "Ah ah, dirty." she shook her head no.

Bomi deflated when she saw it, knowing the answer to their dilemma. "What do I do?" she whined, close to crying at this point.

"You're the one who did this. Fix it." Naeun who was quiet this whole time finally opened . Her eyes never left the baby but her voice was cold.

"Naeun-ah-" Chorong tried, surprised by the tone of the younger girl.

"Unnie, what were you doing?" Naeun turned her head, looking at the older girl coldly - ignoring Chorong. "How can you let this happened? This is huge, unnie!" She couldn't help it. This mistake shouldn't happened, she knew the older girl was clumsy but never she thought she would do something like this.

"Naeun-ah, I didn't mean it to happen like this." Bomi started shaking even more as she tried to explain but no words seemed to come out, she was confused herself. 

Chorong immediately hugged her to calm her down, "Naeun, calm down, please." she tried to protect her girlfriend from Naeun's glares by hiding her away in her arms, rubbing her back to soothe the shaking.

Namjoo slowly moved towards Naeun, offering her some comfort as she rubbed her back. She was still confused, she had no idea how to react and what to say so she kept quiet.

"She turned Eunji unnie into a baby and you expect me to calm down?" Naeun titled her head, still keeping her voice down - still calm despite the words she had just uttered. "Do you realized how absurd this is?" she asked again, worried for Eunji's well being.

"Naeun, fighting won't fix things." Chorong tried again.

"Of course it won't." Naeun retorted as her usual self. "I'm the last person you should remind me of that fact." she frowned. "Tell me how can we fix this? Huh?" she turned to Bomi again. "Unnie, answer me."

"Naeun-ah, I will fix this. I will find the cure." Bomi said, pushing her girlfriend a little to look into the younger's eyes, wanting to show that she meant what she said. "I promised." she was teary eyed, remorse could be seen in those eyes.

Naeun flattered - lowering her guard when her eyes met Bomi's, sighing as she sagged against the couch. "I'm sorry." she mumbled before slowly turning her attention back towards the babbling baby in Hayoung's arms - worried and concern above everything else.

"Who's going to look after her?" Namjoo asked quietly, shrinking in her seat when all attention went towards her.

"I would, but I have classes.. My students have exams this week." Chorong slowly started after a moment, sighing as she felt the dizziness coming - trying to think for the solution in this complicated mess.

"I--" Bomi started.

"You're not in the discussion," Naeun interrupted - albeit softly this time although her position was stiff, arms crossed on her chest. "You'll be at the lab and you'll get the cure." she simply said, looking away - ignoring the stares from the others.

It was the first time Naeun had done that. She had never decide on anything when it comes to her friends, she had always been the quiet one - following every decision the older ones made. 

"I have musicals coming up, and my schedule's gonna be hectic, unnies." Namjoo sighed in regret - hoping to offer help to reduce the tension but was unable to because of her tight schedules, "Hayoung?" she tried, although she doubt the younger girl would say yes. She just had to try.

Hayoung kissed the baby's cheek, "I would if I could." she simply said, apologetic. "I can't skip my practices. We have huge tournament coming up." she hugged the baby in her arms but put her down on the comforter when she wriggled, asking to be put down before she crawled around.

Naeun closed her eyes, exhaling heavily - her heart felt heavy. She was surprised and immediately opened her eyes when Eunji patted her knees, asking to be held. Naeun hesitated a little but lifted her up into her arms - feeling her heart fluttered at the smiles she received. "I'll do it.." she said softly - letting her lips curled into a smile at the sight.


--


The first few days were hard for her but the other girls helped her a lot so she was thankful. Sometimes, Chorong would come to stay over to help her adjust since she had some experience with her niece. Hayoung and Namjoo would come too when they were free, to play with the baby. Bomi, on the other hand, was working really hard.

Her apartment now was full of toys, diapers and baby stuffs. Her art supplies were put away for a moment, wanting to focus on Eunji and not to endangered the baby from any paint she had always used. She had tidy up her home and baby proof every furniture in the apartment, cautious of everything.

Truth to be told, Naeun still couldn't believe it sometimes.

She would often find herself staring at the baby, eyes carefully wandering around the baby's features as she slowly caressed the baby's skin with her fingers when the baby were asleep. The features screamed Eunji, she couldn't deny it. Her eye-smiles, especially. That eye-smiles she had always adored.

She remembered she had blushed furiously when she had to bathe Eunji and she had to clean her when she had done her business. She remembered clearly how Hayoung had endlessly after she had voiced out her silly embarrassment.

Other than that, she was doing a great job - for someone inexperienced, as Chorong had said once. Baby Eunji didn't cry much, she was all smiley and bubbly too. She was a good baby, Naeun was relieved - at least.

Since she was a freelance artist, she had so much free time before her next exhibition so she had planned to stop painting for awhile until Eunji return back to normal. And she hoped it wouldn't take too long before it happens. 

She was worried, still is. 

The room was quiet, just how Naeun usually liked, but not this time - not with a baby in the apartment. No, she wanted to hear everything when baby Eunji was around, to ease her anxiety. She was scared if something had happen to her when she wasn't watching.

She completed her task quickly, walking immediately out of the kitchen - wanting to see Eunji as soon as possible.

"Baby," she called softly, shaking the bottle before testing the heat on the back of her hand as she roamed around the room, searching for her. She had blushed at the endearment too, at first but it was weird to call Eunji 'unnie' when she was in her baby form so she settled for that endearment simply.

Baby Eunji crawled to her immediately, as fast as those little legs can - giggling loudly when she saw Naeun with her food. 

Naeun chuckled, "You're that hungry, huh?" she gently picked the girl and slowly sat down on her bed before cradled her in her arms to feed her. She made sure to held the bottle properly as she had learned, careful enough not to accidentally choke the baby should she had accidentally let the air in when she titled the bottle.

Baby Eunji gulped the liquid, staring at Naeun with her eyes full of innocence and curiosity. "This is still weird." the latter confessed softly, rubbing the small hand that had gripped her fingers with her thumb and felt her lips slowly lifted into a smile as she ran her eyes all over the baby's face.

She couldn't help but to lean forward and kissed her forehead gently, feeling her heart soared and fluttered as she stared into those orbs. Adult Eunji or Baby Eunji, no different - still so gentle, so expressive with her eyes.

Trying to ignore the fact that it was Eunji in her baby form, she looked away for a moment - feeling her heart started to worry once again before she took a toy and gave it to her, but was rejected - baby Eunji had preferred her attention on her rather than the object. She grabbed her finger again, holding it tightly with her small hand - a small protest came from the baby.

"Alright, alright. I'm sorry." Naeun coaxed the baby, eyes wandering towards Eunji's small hand - caressing it gently. She giggled when baby Eunji released the bubbles inside the bottle, releasing her breath after much drinking. "Poor baby. Hungry, aren't you?" she kissed her cheek.

Once finished, she followed each steps Chorong had taught her - holding her with so much care before cuddling close to the baby. She was still staring at baby Eunji, arms gently around the small bundle as she watched her fall asleep. 

She sighed softly, letting her head rest on the pillow as she engulfed the feeling of Eunji's warmth in her arms. It was not much but just the mere thought of Eunji in her embrace soothed her. 

She wanted to protect her always, adult Eunji, baby Eunji - it doesn't matter. She wanted to since forever, she was desperate to show the older girl her affection. Her affection she had always failed to show.

"I'm sorry, unnie." Naeun whispered suddenly - her heart heavy again, "I've always been bad with my feelings for you. I think I've somehow made you upset, sometimes." she confessed, eyes tracing the baby's features. "But you still smile at me, still look after me. My Eunji unnie," she caressed the soft cheek with her knuckles gently.

She would talk about her thoughts and feelings, sometimes. The baby wouldn't understand but the thought of expressing herself, to Eunji especially, despite her baby form caused Naeun's heart to bleed less - finally confessing things she wouldn't dare to confess to the older girl if she was in her adult form. It made her heart lightened.

"I feel like you're still taking care of me, even in this form," Naeun chuckled. "I like you." she breathed. "I like you a lot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter