2Eun - Comfort.

2eun and Chobom/Chomi (oneshot/drabbles collection)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi..?

This is my first time writing another ships. I usually write for SNSD couples like TaeNy and YoonYul so check it out if you're interested. :)

I adored 2eun, eventhough I was told that they were.. tragic? Hahaha, still cute though. I had fun writing them.

Also, I am interested in Chobom too. So, I would probably write about them. I might turn this into collection of oneshots and drabbles if you want me to, or if you guys are interested to read more of my writing.

So, enjoy.

 

The walk seemed so painfully slow for the lone figure, dragging her feet heavily and noisily against the asphalt - expression that screamed exhaustedly sad was on her pretty face. Her body felt tired, but her heart was more tired from everything that had happened to her all day. 

Her body was begging for her to go home, but her mind refused to do so, afraid to add more problem to her plate. She knew there was more to come and she was willing to wait until she was ready to face it.

She wanted to get her mind clear, but she didn't appreciate the walk this time. Not when she was really exhausted. She didn't even plan to walk, she was so tired that she couldn't even enjoy the late night air. This day was so cruel to her. 

The cool night seemed to match her mood when the sky suddenly made a loud noise, as a sign of warning for the rain that was about to come. 

She sighed out, closing her eyes to held back her tears. Why me. Why now. She made no movement to run for a shelter, she wasn't in the right place to do so. There was no shelter around her so she continued her walk in silent tears, accompanied by the rain. 

By the time she finally had some shelter to rest, she was soaking wet. Holding a phone in hand, she was raking her brain on to whom she should surrender herself for a comfort. She couldn't take it anymore.

Continuing her walk, not minding the cold and the rain, towards the only person she yearned to see right at this moment. It took her half an hour until she arrived at the apartment, but she was hesitant. Clenching the phone in her hand, she stopped herself from calling the younger girl. 

It was midnight, after all.

Feeling stupid, she looked up towards the building, eyes wondering to the dark floors - hoping to feel at least comforted by the thought of that person sleeping safely in her room. She didn't even know how long she spent her time there, but she was awakened by a few tap on her cheek - only to be greeted by the person she yearned to see.

"Eunji unnie, what are you doing here?" Naeun unwrapped the blanket that was around herself hastily and throw it around the poor woman, worried despite the drowsy expression on her face.

"Oh, Naeun-ah.." Eunji was confused. "What are you doing here?" she breathed out heavily, feeling unwell all of sudden as she wandered her eyes around - not really knowing where she was for a moment.

"Ahjussi called me at 1 in the morning, asking for me to fetch you down here. You're lucky he recognised you!" she hugged the shivering girl, offering some warmth. "Why didn't you call me? Are you okay?"

"I'm.. tired, Naeun-ah." she whispered against her neck, softly. 

Naeun pulled away, concern was written on her face. She said no more and assisted the girl towards her home, politely rejecting ahjussi's offer to help her and thanked him for calling her. She wouldn't want to imagine if he had not.

Eunji wanted to close her eyes, to forget everything that happened to her that day the moment she saw the couch upon arriving at the apartment but the younger didn't let her to. She whined, close to crying again when she was tugged to sit.

Naeun didn't even open to react, moving silently to assisted the older girl and dry her hair with a towel. Eunji had placed her hand softly on the younger girl's hand that was on head, but Naeun still didn't react to anything. Even when Eunji had leaned forward to put her head on Naeun's shoulder, her hands still moved, drying the older girl's hair.

The living room was silent except for Eunji's wheezing and heavy breathing. A hand was placed on her neck before she felt the push, allowing the younger girl to pull her towards the bathroom.

Giving the towel, she eyed the bathroom before leaving. Eunji chuckled wetly, understanding such silent demand. When she finished, she found a thick hoodie and a sweatpants on the bed - neatly folded. Knowing how the younger girl was, she smiled a little when she realized it was Naeun's favourite hoodie that Eunji had whining to borrow since forever but didn't get to.

Her heart lightened a little at the small gesture.

Even with the warm hoodie, she shivered when she walked out of the room and knew immediately she gained another problem - getting sick. 

"Naeunie.." she hoarsely called the younger girl and found her by the stove at the kitchen, making

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter