Cowboy - kangbi

Drop me a word. No promises.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tick tock, tick tock. 

 

Hands on the keyboard typing those words away. ‘Just a bit more.’ The person mutters under breath. 

‘5.00 p.m’

 

Relief sighs echo in the office room, the employees silently cheer for their end of shift. They take turns glancing at the specific door, waiting for the arrival of someone. And the door does open a few minutes later, revealing their manager granting them no extra meeting on a Friday. 

 

“Enjoy your Friday night!” Eunbi dismisses her workers as she returns to her room, preparing to go home. 

Throwing away her bag, Eunbi slumps down on her couch after an exhausting work day, sore limbs making her refuse to get up and take a shower. The tired woman takes a nap on her couch until the clock strikes 9 o’clock. 

As the night gets darker, it only gets livelier. 

 

Striding into the club with prideful steps, Eunbi is ready to hunt down her prey for the night. The Kwon Eunbi after work is a different person compared to the workaholic manager in the messy office room. Eunbi is completely geared up, her slim figure is barely covered with a blood red bodycon dress, exposing her bony clavicles. She puts on stockings and a choker, having the fierce makeup making her look a slight bit intimidating, yet alluring in the other’s eyes.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter