Perpetual - mintomi

Drop me a word. No promises.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

If love is not everlasting, perhaps Minju would be living a luxurious life right now. 

 

But that doesn’t seem to be the case, Minju chose her over everything. 

“Minju-ah, could you please hand me over some water?” Hitomi faintly requests, her voice is so weak that it is barely audible for anyone.

 

Minju happily complies, putting up a smile for the girl as she refills the empty glass on the cabinet with a pitcher. Carefully, she brings the glass of water over Hitomi’s lips.   

 

Hitomi heaves a smile at the gesture before opening to consume the drink. She quietly watches Minju place aside the glass before settling her pair of hands onto hers. Hitomi doesn’t realise how pale her palms are until she sees the contrast on Minju’s palm, they look plump and have a hint of red across the flesh, while hers are skinny and fragile. 

 

“How are you feeling well today, Hitomi?” Minju stares at Hitomi with a loving gaze, her hands softly caresses then interlocks with Hitomi’s.

 

“Hm... so-so.” Hitomi hums, feeling content as the latter’s warmth soothes the pain on her chest, even if it is just a bit. 

 

Minju nods, accepting the brief response. She wouldn’t say she is discouraged with such a reply, but it would be lying if she thinks that she didn’t wish for Hitomi to wake up one day and feel like everything is full of positivity, just like it used to be. 

 

Hitomi tugs on her sleeve lightly while fixing her gaze in a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter