Reality - ssambbang

Drop me a word. No promises.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hitomi is asked to hang out with Chaewon and her group of friends again. It’s the fifth time in a month. She doesn’t understand why Kim Chaewon keeps hanging out with her honestly. The queen in school befriends a nerd, what’s her intention? To pity her? To make herself look like a better person? Or to make a fool of her later for laughs and jokes? Nonetheless, Hitomi couldn’t turn down the invitation. 

 

A bunch of high school teens occupying the wide streets of Hongdae. The girls are chatting loudly at the public, people who passed by the squad could only mutter under their breath, typical passionate youths. The only exception is Hitomi, staying quiet throughout their conversation and only speaks when a question is directed to her. 

 

Hitomi is walking at the edge of the crowd, a hand sneakily slips into her palm and interlocks it. Shocked, Hitomi jumps a bit and looks up only to be greeted by a pair of eyes that turn into the shape of a crescent moon.     

 

“Hitoma, are you having fun today?” Chaewon always talks to her in a gentle voice, like she is interacting with a fragile soul. 

 

Hitomi shyly nods, “Yea, it was fun. Thanks for the invite, Chaewonie.” 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter