The Stars Incline Us, They Do Not Bind Us

[Moon & Sunrise] [Compilation]

[Title] The Stars Incline Us, They Do Not Bind Us

[Author] Despereauxx

[Status] Complete

[Description]

In the World of Arah where Beings such as witches and magicians exist, Kim Yongsun is but an Infirmary Angel working in Heaven. But whe her path crosses with a witch, with whim she strikes a Witch's Bargain, Yongsun's life is flipped upside down.

And when tree Jaegers come after Yongsun's head, Yongsun flees across the Land of Couronne. On her journey she must face her past, confront the Stars, rise to meet her true Destiny, and last but not least, attempt to defeat an ancient evil, lest the World of Arah be covered in darkness forever.

Will Yongsun succeed or will the World of Arah burn and fall around her?

[Opinion] 

What can I say about this work? It's great, intriguing, they keep you thinking about what will happen to our heroines. Yongsun and all the past that she wants to forget, a present in which she does not know what to do and a future that she is not sure she will have. Byul, being someone mysterious but that as history passes you will come to love just like Yong does. Heeyeon, Heeyeon is without a doubt my favorite supporting person. The whole idea behind the conflict, the talks about Fate and the Stars, chases and nights in which everything she knows and does not know is questioned.

My favorite story without a doubt. I would like someone to do it justice and make a fanart for this author's Version of the Moonsun.

[Link] Click