Broken Expectations

[Moon & Sunrise] [Compilation]

[Ttile] Broken Expectations

[Author] tftmtrise

[Status] Complete

[Description] Moon Byulyi has played the role of a filial daughter for the last 27 years of her life. Her life has been following the same routine for the last five years. To make things worse, she still lives with her family, enduring their everyday pressures and expectations. While working as a PE teacher at Seoul High School, she meets an interesting part-timer that seems to be struggling as much as she has. At first, Byul thinks it's a bad idea to get close to the part-timer but soom enough she begins to break down the walls she's built up over the years. Will she be able to break free of her family's chains and become the person she's been hiding all these years, or will she succumb and continue living the suffocating life she's always lived?

[Opinion] It is painful to see all that Byul is done with in this story, her fears fueled by her parents' actions, when only she is trying to be happy. Do not live for the good of others, remember that you are unique and perfect as you are, do not question whether or not you are right with society, we were all created to be loved. Despite being part of the "majority", I have always believed that one loves without distinction, one loves to be happy, it is a precious feeling that no one has the right to judge as immoral or not. Love with all your heart and allow yourself to be loved.

[Link] Click