6 Chapter

Just YOU & I

 

Sana was sitting in class waiting for the professor. It was Ms.Kim's class but there was another one. As he started introducing himself. He didn't tell the students the real reason.

 

It was the end of November when Ms.Kim started chemical treatment in the hospital and spend whole days here. 
As Sana approached the new professor asking why Ms. Kim quite, he said the real reason that she was ill without details. For the first time, Sana felt that she needed to clarify all things. Obviously, it was the real reason why Dahyun cried when she sleeps. She called Dahyun that she would speak up since both of them should share with her worries that what makes lovers be together for a long time. Sana was upset but at the same time, she wanted to understand Dahyun's reasons to hide it. 
Sitting in her dorm she was waiting for Dahyun. As Dahyun opened the door seeing Sana who was in deep thoughts. In the first place, Dahyun didn't say anything she was observing her. The furrowed brows and eyes that were looking at the coffee table for 5 minutes finally looked at Dahyun.

 

"How long you were standing there ?" Sana said, there wasn't a cheerful tone as Dahyun noticed.
"For 5 minutes" Dahyun answered sitting beside her "I see you didn't miss me," Dahyun said still seeing the unusual behavior of Sana. 
"Do you have anything that you didn't tell me Dahyun-ah?" Sana carefully asked. She hoped that Dahyun would say all worries and pains. 
"Nope," Dahyun said and Sana was upset after hearing the fast answer from her. 
"You know that you can tell me anything that bothers Dahyun," Sana said with a little irritate tone.

 

"I said there is no problem and .." as Dahyun wanted to continue "If you think that you can manage with your problems alone you shouldn't have me Dahyun" Sana's tone literally was so cold for the first time.

"I think you had a bad day Sana. I think I should go to rehearsals even if I would be early for today." 

"You are literally avoiding to talk Dahyun. I think you don't need me. I think I am just a stranger...." Sana said leaving Dahyun in place before she could say another thing that can hurt Dahyun

"I don't think you should know all things that I am facing. You can wait and there would be time for talk Sana" - Dahyun said with a calm voice who knew this conversation would lead both of them to stop their relationship for a while.

 

 

"I waited for you for 2 years and I have to wait for you to speak up in this situation. If you really don't want to talk or share your worries...... who I am for you? I just want you to be more open Dahyun but you always make me wait and sometimes it really annoys me" Sana said and wanted to leave the apartment. 
 

 

 

"Then you should stop waiting for me... there is a lot of people around you..... and if you were really tired of waiting for me, we shouldn't even start all of this Sana" Dahyun knows that she cannot open easily even if there are close ones. She will think hard but this time both of them have said too much already.
Sana didn't say anything she just looked at Dahyun who was opening the door and leaving her. 
again but it was a different situation for the first time they had an argument

 

 

__________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

For the first time, both of them didn't talk for 5 days and nights. Both of them missed each other but no one dared to send or ask how she was doing. 
It was December. Dahyun after rehearsals hurried to the hospital to check and sleep with her mother and spend time with her. Sana, as usual, attended her classes being gloomy all day being bothered by people. Sometimes Sana cried because of all situations that made them separate for so long. 
Seeing Dahyun who was in deep thoughts her mother interrupted her

 

 

" Penny for your thoughts" as Ms.Kim changed her position to look at her daughter who was sad at night looking at her phone.
"Actually... I... I cannot say mom" Dahyun cut and just smiled hiding her emotions
"I am your mother and you dared to hide something from me" Ms.Kim joked.
"I just had an argument with Sana if you still know her," Dahyun said in a small voice.

 

"Of course I know her, the Japanese beauty of the university" Ms.Kim admitted that the girl was really beautiful including her inner beauty.

"Yeah. She sort of said that I don't share with my worries and she was tired of waiting for me and I said that we shouldn't even start whole things" Dahyun admitted seeing tears in her daughter's eyes.

"She was waiting for you Dahyun for so long and when you left Seoul for studying she was checking my office to see you. When I said that you left the hint of sadness was in her face. Sometimes it is really necessary to speak with your person since she trusts you and doesn't want you to worry alone. It means being together is an option Kim Dahyun" Ms.Kim said and she understands that both of them liked each other.

"I love her mom. but I said some stupid things to upset her I said that she should stop waiting for me... I said there is a lot of people around her.... and if she really tired waiting for me, we shouldn't even start all of this " Dahyun said looking at her hands still crying

 

 

"Even you said that she is waiting for you Dahyun. Go to her and clear all things with her" Ms.Kim said since she knew that if Dahyun loses her, she will be so weak, vulnerable, and will have struggles. 

 

 

 

She wanted Dahyun will have her close beloved one. She doesn't want to see her alone only studying and working. She wanted to see Dahyun being loved and happy without any hidings.