2 Flashback

Just YOU & I

Flashback 
It was a new start for Sana. Being a foreigner in Korea it was a little bit hard to live and study as well. Sana being a faculty-student of economics, has some struggles with language and terms in economics. 
It was springtime when the sun and rain can be beautiful at the same time. It was time when lovers meet each other and walk holding hands and sitting in a cozy café to study together or spend time. 
Being a freshman Sana could attract a lot of attention from seniors. Although, she thought being in a relationship in the first year of university won't help to study properly. Thus she rejected and decline the number of invitations and confessions and offers from people. 
It was the middle of April and time for preparation finals. Middle-aged woman Kim JeongWon taught a course for Economics.
However, for Sana, it was time to face problems with the course of Economics.  When Ms.Kim explained the new topic she didn't get some point so she decided to visit her during office hours after classes. In addition, she lost some points during the quiz so she wanted to make it right and ask for some advice. Around 4 pm she was standing in front of the office Kim Jeongwon a little bit nervous to face with professor.
 As she knocked and opened, there wasn't professor Kim instead there was the young high-school student who was busy with reading.  and  it was time when a pair of eyes meet
- Good day, unfortunately, Ms. Kim left 7 minutes ago but she will come back after 10minutes. You can sit here Miss. She mentioned that some students can come so probably the best way to wait - as the young girl said to Sana. Sana agreed and sat silently observing the girl's features. Probably, it was her daughter. Pale skin girl in accurate and perfect high-school uniform with tie. Who could expect such a person could attract Sana? No one could expect except Sana. 

Who could know that the best way to wait.....

 

As the clock was ticking the pale girl spoke:
- Sorry Miss. But professor Kim said that she would come after 15 minutes will you wait or you can just write your concerns in this paper and you can go.
- Actually, I was struggling with the last topic. Moreover, I am a foreigner I have some struggles with language so I thought I can ask for extra assignments. 
- Ohhh. Which topic?  I see. (and that smile of girl warm Sana's heart and forget about some concerns for a while)  
- It is.... elasticity and demand and supply. In overall, I got points but I missed some info soo I thought the professor could explain and give me some advice....
- To be honest / and that smile again/ I can help you. I know all topics just......I can explain and I am Korean and I am good at studying. 
- Perhaps you are the daughter of Ms.KIm? You look like her a little bit.
- Yes. By the way, she often talks about economics, and sometimes I check with her on some tests. Actually, it is a secret but I hope you won't tell anyone. If it's comfortable for you, I can help you if not you can decline my offer. It no big deal
- I won't tell.  {how can she decline such an offer from such a sweet person} Sana quickly responded which was a little bit awkward but the pale girl did pay much attention
- I am Dahyun. Kim Dahyun. and you have to promise that you won't tell anything about me. (she pulled her hand to make a pinky promise)
- I won't tell Dahyun. and I am Sana. Minatozaki Sana. 
- Ok. let's study Sana  (Dahyun said with a cheerful tone)
It was 30 minutes as Dahyun was explaining and clarifying all information that Sana missed. Whenever she asked Sana about what she understands she wrote in her mini notebook. 
but the interesting thing that Sana could understand but at the same time, she liked Dahyun's scent and her gentle voice. It's like a moment when you want to spend more time with that person. As they finished and both of them stand and Dahyun said;
- It was nice. I hope you got all points     
- Are you free today? I could treat you with some coffee. 
- Unfortunately no. I cannot, I have some extra classes.  I will just soon graduate so 
It was sad for a moment for Sana. However, she wanted to know probably she will enter to the same university since her mother works
- Where are you going to enter and pass your documents? 
- Actually, can you guess?
- Economics probably 
- Nope. actually, my future connected with the music department. 
- Will you be in Seoul? 
- Anii. I am going to abroad (an it was pang, Sana wanted to get close with her) as Dahyun noticed sadness in her eyes ) I will come back after 2 years because of the program's contract. 
- I thought we would see each other here often. (as Sana looked at Dahyun's eyes both of them knew that there is something that cannot be interpreted. It was a spark in their eyes  but it wasn't said )
- I will see you when you see me, Sana 
- then you have to remember me...Dahyun
- I will.. I promise 
- You promised. You should keep that promise. 
 and this time Ms.Kim interrupted them and they parted their direction.
 Sana hoped she could see Dahyun in university and often checked Ms. Kim's office. All action was noticed by Ms.Kim. So, she asked 
- Sana. I see you looking for someone?
- Yes (she couldn't lie) I thought Dahyun would be there.
- Ahh. She has already flown to England two weeks ago and come back after 2 years.
- Ohh. thank you, Ms.Kim. Isn't it the studying starts in the fall? 
- She has some friend there so I let her to familiarize with city so she can feel comfortable in London
- ok. I hope she can manage with it. Can you say "hi" to me and say that "I am waiting for her". Thank you Ms.Kim I should go.  
As Sana tries to open the door and leave the office. She didn't expect it..
  
- Sure,  she asked about you, Sana. and said she will keep her word and come back

 

 

 

 

 

and it was the best way to wait for sure 
For Sana and For Dahyun as well