3 CH

Just YOU & I

"You are just as beautiful as the first time I saw you Sana-yah" - this voice that craved for 2 years, the person that she wanted to see and hug was standing in front of her. No matter will Sana be late for class it wasn't an important thing right now.

 Dahyun was standing with this sweet, genuine smile and with arms wide open to welcome Sana. 
For a moment Sana run to her and hug as she was her safe keeper. Who thought that this happiness was far away from her for 2 years. Dahyun welcomed with a warm embrace tapping Sana's head gently.

- I missed you so much Dahyun - there was a little sobs from Sana.
- I am back Sana 
Actually, both of them were chatting when Dahyun studied in London but they couldn't properly talk since the time in England and Korea was huge so they barely could talk. However, important things both of them liked each other but they didn't confess since Dahyun though she is not good enough for Sana. While Sana thought Dahyun only see her as a sister. There was a gap for them.
- You will miss your class Sana - Dahyun said. They were still hugging. 
- I will just skip the class for today. - Sana immediately said. There wasn't any way to Sana lose the grip from hugging.
- Is it Ms. Kim's class? - how it was funny, she skipped her mother's class.
- Yeah I took her course "Political and Social Aspects of Economics" - Sana said with a small voice. 
- Yaaah. You are literally crashing me - as Dahyun a little bit lose the grip to look at Sana. 
- How could you leave me without saying goodbye 2 years ago? - Sana questioned and looked at her with frowning eyebrows. 
- I don't like farewells, Sana - it was enough for Sana to lose her small anger.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

After some hugging session, they decided to go café to talk. Sana finds out that Dahyun will continue her studies in Korea but it was the University of Arts so both of them studied in different universities. Sana observed the girl, how Dahyun's appearance changed including these baby cheeks a little bit cannot be seen only sharp profile and this silver hair that made Sana to admiring for some time. Those little gestures and considerate actions only made Sana feel secure; giving her an extra sweater to Sana to cover her legs because of the skirt. She figure out that Dahyun's university near her university and they can meet after classes. It was evening and still both of them sitting and talking all about things until.....

- I heard you are dating someone - Dahyun said out of blue. 
Actually, Sana couldn't date someone she waited for her for 2 years. There were rumors when people just wanted to date her. However, declining all offers, false rumors have accumulated around her. It's really upset that Dahyun said that so she sharply declined 

- No, it just people talking all around. I am just waiting - Sana said because she is tired of false rumors. She didn't want Dahyun to understand another way. For some time Dahyun thought she really lost her luck as she heard that Sana is waiting for someone. She hoped it was her. 

- Who is it?......the person that you are waiting for a long time - Dahyun asked accurately. As Sana wanted to answer that it was her. Some boys interrupted them and the boy with a beautiful smile hugged her by the waist. For moment Dahyun expectations lost in disappointment and anger. Feeling uncomfortable, Sana noticed disappointment in Dahyun's eyes. Usual smile and spark eyes changed to empty glass. At this time, Sana got point that Dahyun has feelings towards her. 

 

While
- Sana-yah, how are you? I missed you. I was looking for you on the whole campus - said Leemin (university playboy) still hugging Sana. 
- I .... - feeling uncomfortable Sana couldn't utter any words. Luckily Dahyun noticed it and anger was eating her. probably it wasn't anger, perhaps it was jealousy 
- I don't think you should hug her this way when she is feeling uncomfortable. Remove your hands - Dahyun said with a deep and cold voice, it was understandable there was irritation. 
- It not your business miss. She is my future girlfriend - said Leemin with a confident voice not paying attention to Dahyun's words and still hugging. 
- It seems to me that you are just being a trash that craving attention from her - Dahyun said straight forward-looking at Leemin while anger boiling her inside her. 
For a moment Leemin lost her control and punch Dahyun and there was blood in the corner of Dahyun's lips. 
- You are really trash that cannot control your own emotions especially anger - Dahyun said standing while others holding Sana. 
- Dahyun - ahhh. - Sana's worrying voice. Seeing such chaos in the café, security and administration of the café came to expel boys from the café.
- I didn't finish my business with you. I will see you again. -it was the last thing Leemin said shouting. 
_________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

- Look at you Dahyun-ahh - Sana said caressing her face and there were tears.
- I am fine. How can you just .. he is literally under drugs. How can you be so careless if something happens what will I do? - it was a mix of anger and worry in Dahyun's tone. 
- What will you do? - Sana questioned her and she just smiled hearing Dahyun's words. 
- Let's go to your dorm, you literally smiling after such a situation, you are really something Sana - Dahyun said and left Sana to wait for her outside. 
"how come I still like you and I find all answers today Dahyun-ah" Sana mumbled herself. 

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

As they reached Sana's dorm, Sana invited her. She just wanted to heal wounds. As Dahyun was sitting and waiting for Sana she asked; 
- Do you live alone? 

- Nope. I live with my friend Momo. She just working on some project so she usually comes late.- Sana said in the other room finding a first aid kit. 
As she came and sat beside Dahyun and looked at her. 

Pairs of eyes met and both of them froze in one place 
As Sana started to wipe the blood corners of while Dahyun a little bit moved back;

- Don't move Dahyun - Sana said still focused on the process.
- It is really hurt Sana - and Dahyun stopped Sana's hand. There was silence and both of them expected something but Sana broke it.

- I was waiting for you for 2 years. I liked you from the first moment when I saw you. You were in your accurate uniform with a dark-blue tie. I expected you would confess first but now I am saying first about it. When I heard that you left, I was lost for a while in thoughts. I really missed you. Whenever I watched your videos and vlogs, I wanted to hug you----------------

This time lips crushed. Dahyun captured Sana's lips with hers. There was no hiding it. But Dahyun couldn't stop. Dahyun bit her lip as Sana tightened her hold on her neck. Dahyun kissed gently regardless of pain. Sana moved backward and lie on the sofa but they didn't dare break the kiss. Dahyun reached up and gently grabbed Sana's waist and claimed her lips over and over again. As Dahyun gently pulled out of breath. 

- I thought I only had these feelings. I don't know what you are doing to me - Dahyun smiled still resting on her forehead. 

- I won't let you go this time Dahyun-ah. Soooo... / there was silence / Sana was shy enough to say it since she has already made bold action -- confessing.

- You are mine. If you don't mind of course... 
instead of answering, Sana just kissed her and it was yes.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Guys, can you leave some comments?