First crisis

Madly in love with you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Time skip to the next day]
 

Eunji walked to school with Chorong, hand in hand as they snuck past the discipline mistress. "Oooh" the class cheered when they steppied into the classroom. Chorong flushed a bright read as Eunji put a hand around chorong's shoulder. "She's mine now" Eunji announced and the class's cheering grew even louder . During lunch, eunji and Chorong sat together at the side tables, avoiding the Teachers. "Ah~ open wide" Chorong said as she stuffed some meat from her plate into Eunji's mouth. Eunji took the meat into her mout but her teeth refused to let go of chorong's chopsticks while the corners of her lips turned up. "Yah Jung eunji let go " Chorong giggled as she playfully squeezed Eunji's cheeks.

By now , everyone in the same grade knew about Chorong  and Eunji, but that lead to the Teachers finding out too , which was bad news. Both Chorong and Eunji got called to the head teacher's office. "You girls should be ashamed of yourselves. Such disgusting conduct is intolerable, I shall have to call your parents to discuss this matter, but for now one of you will definitely get expelled  ." The teacher sternly reprimanded them.

The two girls walked out exasperated , not knowing what's going to happen next . Afterwards during detention, they hid in their classroom and locked the doors. Chorong burst into tears, unable to hold it in any longer. "Eunji I'm so sorry this is all my fault " Chorong spoke. "No no no don't be sad i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter