More than a friend

Madly in love with you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Happy birthday Eunji-ah, you're already 19, it's time you stop crying all the time ain't it " Chorong teased as she sang Eunji a birthday song. Today is euni's birthday but none of her parents came home to celebrate, they're too busy earning money in the city to send Eunji's brother through college. Chorong lives a street away from Eunji's house and they would hang out almost 24/7. 

Chorong bought a small cake for Eunji and went over to her house to celebrate with her. "Quick make a wish " Chorong exclaimed . Eunji put her hands together and softly mumbles some incoherent words before blowing out her candles. "What did you wish for , tell meee" Chorong shreiked as she tugged on Eunji's sleeve. "It's a secret " Eunji teased as she dabbed a small blob of whipped cream onto chorong's nose. 

Alrhough they are the best of friends, Chorong had secretly been in love with Eunji for the past year . She hates herself for feeling that way but she can't help it, her heart beats differently around Eunji . She gets jealous seeing Eunji hand out with other kids in school but she doesn't want to bother Eunji, so she justs keep it in. She gets extremely worried whenever Eunji gets sent to the nurses office but she can't express all of it fully, she can only show that much concern as her friend. No matter how close they are as friends, Chorong can never show her love as compared to if they were a couple.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter