The Barista is a Fanboy!

Roleplay With You (And Falling In Love Too~)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 2... The Barista is a Fanboy!

Jungkook emptied the plastic container of coins and loose dollar bills into his savings jar before wiping the sweat from his forehead.

"Jungkookie~" his coworker, Jimin, sang as he pranced up next to him while taking off his apron. Jungkook flashed his bunny smile, already knowing what the puppy-like boy would say. "Good work today!" Ah, predictable Jimin. You gotta love him.

"Thanks, hyung. Even though you say that every day, it still never fails to make me feel..." Jungkook clutched his heart, building anticipation.

"Let me guess! Happy, warm and fuzzy~ Um..." the copper haired boy hangs his apron on his designated hook while thinking long and hard. 

"It never fails to make me feel like telling everyone how boring you are." Jungkook said with a snicker. "You lack creativity for such a talented hyung." Jungkook tsked, while hanging up his own apron. 

"Aww, Kook I know you don't mean that." Jimin pushed the quick-witted boy's shoulder.

"Yeah I guess talented wouldn't be the best word to describe you, hmm..."

"You know what, you're a little brat!" Jimin laughed, swiftly kicking the younger in the bum.

"I'm kidding, I'm kidding..." He prys the male off of him, grabbing his tote before slipping his savings jar into the canvas bag. "But more importantly, do you think you can close today? My mom wants me home soon as possible to try a new recipe she found." 

"Yeah, whatever." Jimin replies playfully. "As long as you bring leftovers for me tomorrow." The boy is already hopping out the door.

"Of course! See you tomorrow!"

Jungkook took his usual route home from the cafe. Another day, same routine. He smiled as he felt the cool evening breeze play with his hair. He peeked into his bag and counted the pastries that he packed from the cafe that they didn't sell that day. He knew that with his mom's cooking skills, he'd need a backup plan for dinner.

He passed by the same book store he passes every day, that's particularly popular with the college students. In contrary to his monotonous life, he happened to make eye contact with a certain teal-haired boy. Jungkook's eyes locked on the handsome male, while the latter continued walking with his darker haired friend, paying no more attention to the bunny boy.

Jungkook didn't miss the way the boy's smile was wide and his laugh was low and smooth. He hung his head down and kicked a pebble. "I have got to work on my social skills." he huffed before shortly realizing he arrived to his house.

"I'm home," Jungkook announced to the relatively empty house. He was immediately greeted by the smell of burnt chicken. His mom ran into the hallway where her son was taking off his shoes, a sigh of relief esca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter