Writer's Block!

Roleplay With You (And Falling In Love Too~)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 1... Writer's Block!

"Let's begin our daily writing exercise." The sounds of bookbags ping and laptops placed on desks ring throughout the classroom. Taehyung flipped open his computer, opening a new document before looking up at the chalkboard. Professor Park scrawled in bold of white chalk today's exercise.

WRITE IN 3RD PERSON ABOUT A DAILY ACTIVITY, IN AN EXTRAVAGANT MANNER.

Taehyung lightly tapped his fingers on his desk, staring into space in efforts to think of what he could possibly exaggerate. His train of thought was interrupted by his deskmate, Yoongi.

"Tae," the older said quietly, poking Taehyung in the shoulder. "How would you talk about sleeping extravagantly?" Yoongi smiled his gummy grin, chuckling at how very un-extravagant his life is. Taehyung held back a laugh, shaking his head at the brown haired boy whom he'd known since their freshman year of college. It was a wonder how they were already in their junior year and Yoongi still depended on Taehyung for a nudge to write.

"Yoongi..." Taehyung clicked his tongue, looking back to his blank document. "Just talk about your extensive nightly routine." He laughed silently, beginning to type on his computer.

"Okay, but that's the thing. I get home and just fall asleep." Yoongi explained lamely, rolling his eyes at the younger's lack of creativity today. "I know you have better ideas than that..." he mumbled while typing aimlessly with a frown.

Taehyung shook his head, a smirk playing across his lips. He focused on the exercise, deciding to write about when he comes home to his small dog, Yeontan.

[A pair of adoring chocolate eyes meet a set of tired and weary ones, immediately transferring an innocent excitement over to the latter. With a fluffy tail wagging fiercly coupled with high pitched barks of joy, the dog--]

He threw his head back with a heavy sigh. His mind had again shut down on him, leaving him staring at the one sentence and a half with sheer disappointment. He looked over at his friend's screen to see if he had made any progress. He can't say he was surprised, but the younger knew he'd be lying if he said he wasn't amused.

"Inhale, exhale, inhale, exhale... The tired college student lays on his exceedingly comfortable and lavish twin sized bed. Soon enough his mind drifts off to dreamland..." Taehyung read out loud in the most d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter