Revelations

Bonds and Ties
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kana abruptly stops speeding off as she senses your chakra levels being low enough. Neji stops too, with his Byakugan he reaches the same conclusion as Kana did. When Neji stopped, it took a little while before the group noticed. 

You were lagging behind already so they both turned to your direction, looking worriedly at you. 

“What’s the matter?” Kakashi asks when he notices Neji and Kana has stopped moving.

No one answers.

The last thing you saw was Neji looking over at you before you felt your body falling.

He was the first to jump in to collect your body, making it in time before you could crash to the ground. Kana sighs in relief, grateful for Neji’s quick reflexes.

The others jump out of the tree to see what happened.

“She used up too much chakra,” Neji explains.

Kana nods, “She’s always like that, always pushing herself… When we’re training, she wouldn’t know when to stop. At first it was admirable how hardworking she is but the more advanced jutsu she learns, the more chakra she uses up. We’ve already worked on increasing her chakra reserves and for a while it worked. She doesn’t faint as much as before but I guess the fight a while ago was too much for her.”

“It was probably the water dragon which took a toll on her. That technique is ideally used when the user is near a body of water but if the user is skilled enough, they can use it in areas where there is none,” Kakashi guesses. “That’s a testament of how skilled she actually is, however, I could only imagine how much chakra she used to make water out of nowhere.”

Kana hums in agreement. “Let me just check her body for a while.” She puts her hands over your body. Her hands give off a green glow. She goes over your body, your internal organs were all okay — in fact, they were too perfect for someone who took a blow on the gut. She squints her eyes. Then she notices the tear on your shirt just over shoulder and takes a look. There was no sign of a wound despite having small traces of blood accumulated on your shirt. “She even healed herself,” she concludes.

Ino scrunches her brows, “When? I didn’t see her do anything to herself at all.”

Kana pinches her nose, “I have a feeling it was when she got to your rescue.”

“Why do you look so annoyed?” Kakashi asks.

“She has a mastery over a lot of water jutsus. As I’ve said, more advanced jutsus require more chakra. This is a combination of water and medical ninjutsu. She even did it without using any hand seals.”

“Isn’t that something only the First Hokage can do?”

“Hashirama cells can do that, yes. His cells have enhanced regeneration abilities that even various injuries could be healed in moments. However, Michiko doesn’t have his cells. She uses a highly advanced water jutsu to heal herself without using her hands. She uses water as a catalyst to redirect chakra around the body, concentrating more into the wounded area which allows her to heal herself at an accelerated rate. In a way it’s similar to Tsunade’s Creation Rebirth, however, she uses chakra to stimulate cell division and replace damaged cells, however, Michiko just repairs the damaged cells. Tsunade can use her technique easily because she has stored chakra while Michiko could only use what’s available for her.”

Everyone gets surprised by the sudden revelation. With your mastery over complicated jutsus and this advanced medical ninjutsu, you would be a great asset to Konoha, if you knew how to properly utilize your chakra that is. 

“That’s amazing!” Ino exclaims. Neji and Shikamaru nod their heads while looking at your resting body.

“Bottomline is, she shouldn’t be doing this jutsu until she increased her chakra.”

“I’ll let the Hokage know about this.” Kakashi declares.

“So what do we do now?” Shikamaru asks as he looks over his shoulder to the direction of Konoha.

“It looks like we’re actually close. Should we get going?” Kana answers with a question.

“What about Y/N?” Ino asks.

Kana raises one of her brows and looks over at the males. Then she feigns distress, “If only someone from the Akimichi clan was here…”

“Choji’s on a separate mission with Asuma sensei,” Ino informs her.

Kana sighs rather loudly.

“What a drag…” Shikamaru mumbles under his breath but proceeds to carry you over his back.

This makes Kana grin, that’s exactly what Shikaku would say if he was there.

“How do you know our parents anyway?”

“We used to attend the Academy together.” Your mother says matter-of-factly. She needs not to say anymore so the conversation is dropped after that.

There wasn’t any need to rush anymore so everyone was just walking towards Konoha. From the pace they were going at, it would take at least three hours to reach the gates of Konoha.

It took you half the journey to wake up again. You groan. You notice then that you were being carried on someone’s back.

You tap their arm and Shikamaru looks over his shoulder to you. You motion for him to bring you down to which he complies.

Shikamaru stretches after he brings you down.

Your face pales. “I’m sorry! Did I make you uncomfortable?”

Shikamaru gets flustered and then denies while shaking his hands, “No, no, it’s okay.”

You continue saying sorry while he assures you it’s okay until Ino skips over to you. When she comes to your side, you stop apologizing to look over at her while you could hear a sigh of relief from Shikamaru.

“You’re up! How are you feeling?” Ino asks, chirping.

“I’m feeling okay now. What about you? How are you now?”

“Well that’s a relief! I’m all

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter