Chapter 6.

I'm In love with the Cold Prince.

IU POV 

"ah be right back guys.." I said to them and go to the toilet. When i want to go in, someone splash a bucket of water to me. Everyone's eyes narrow to me. "didn't we said that to stop being close to them?! How many times did we have to tell you DON"T GET NEAR THEM. are you srupid or what?" Naeun said. She push me till i fell. she smirk and say "this is the last time we saw you with them.." with that she leaves. Isaw JB run towards me and bent down, "Yah.. are you okay?" he ask. I nod slowly. He then pull me to his embrance. "If someone hurt you, tell me and I'll protect you.."  he said and still hug me. "IU...!" I heard Suxy and others. JB loosen his hug and stand up. "please take care of her.."  he said to Suzy. "kaja... You need to change.. your uniform is all wet." Suzy said to me, and I just nod. 

After I change Suzy ask to me "ya.. Is that the new guy who just help you? whaa.. He's handsome.." she said. "ya.. You already likes Sungjong.." I said to her. "ish.. fine.. fine.." she said.

L POV

aish.. that stupid A-pink especially Naeun.. How dare her do that to IU?!  PLuss.. Why Am I so stupid to let them hurt her?! ughh.. I groaned. "hyung.. How about we ask her to stay with us?" I heard the maknae said. "What?! Yah lee Sungjong.. She'll never want to stay with us.." Sunggyu said. "just rty to ask her hyung..?" Hoya said. "Ah.. I don't know.. I don't know.." Sunggyu said. "If she can't stay with us.. At least we must protect her from that A-pink.." Woohyun said. "yea.. he's right hyung.. You don't want IU suffering right?" I said. Sunggyu just nod.

 

TO BE CONTINUE~

Short chappie.. T__T

btw~ keep subscribe and comment.. ^^

No Silent reader~