Chapter 1~

I'm In love with the Cold Prince.

IU POV 

*yawn* I rub my eyes and woke up from my sleep. "Today is the first day at Seoul.. I'm happy.. And tomorrow.. My first day at Woolim High School.." I smiled to myself. I went to bathroom to take bath. After I finished bath I wear my clothes and headed out.

I decided to take a walk first. it was nice..I arrived at park and take out my i-pod and play the music. I looked at my watch and I headed to buy all things I need. I headed to the nearest grocery store. I buy all things I need and pay. after paying I decided to going to my apartement. On the way home, I bump into someone."ouch~!" I said and fell to the ground. "OMO~!! I'm so sorry.." I heard a girl said. "Are you okay?" She said while helping me stand. "Yeah.. I'm okay.." I said while smile. "Bu the way.. I'm Suzy.. Bae Suzy.." She said and smile. "Nice to meet you Suzy.." I smiled "I'm Lee Jieun.. But I prefer you to call me IU.." I said and smile again.

Suzy POV

While I'm on the way to my house, suddenly someone bump on me. It was a gril. Then, I help her to stand up and take her grocery fro her. "By the way... I'm Suzy.. Bae Suzy.." I said while smile. "Nice to meet you too.. I'm Lee Jieun.. But I prefer you to call me IU.." She said while smile. *Wow she had a pretty smile* i thought myself. I look at my watch, Its 12 p.m already? I have to get home.. "Sorry. I've to go now.." I gave her an apologic smile and leave her.

IU POV

"Sorry. I've to go now.." SHe said and gave apologic smile, then she leaves me. *Whoa.. She's nice..* I thought. I continue walked to my apartement. As i arrived at my apartement i went it and put all stuff on the table. I prepare for tomorrow school. 

After making dinner I went to my bedroom and look at my picture with my family. Suddenly tears start to rolling down to my cheek.  I quickly rub my face. "Mom.. Dad.. I really miss you.." with that I fell asleep.

 

FIRST CHAPTER IS UP~!!! laugh

Sorry if its boring.. T~T crying

BTW~ COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE~ heart

THANKIES~ winkheart

I'll update other chap soon...