Chapter 3~ Knowing INFINITE

I'm In love with the Cold Prince.

IU POV

The break bell ringing, Me and Suzy decided to eat lunch together..  When suddenly someone stop me..
"Ya~! newbie!" I heard a girl said to me. I turn to face her "uhmm.. y-yes?" I stuterred. They come closer to me and said "Don't get any closer to Sungjong and Infinite! I warn you.. If you get closer again.. You'll mess with us!" A girl said. "Ya! Bomi.. just stop that okay! Don't threat IU like that.." Suzy said.. "Shut up Suzy.. You're not involved in this.." Bomi said. "So nerd are you going to close to Sungjong oppa or get closeer to other infinite oppas again?"  a girl said. "A-ani.. I'm not going to get c-closer to them anymore.." I answer. "good.." she smirk. and they leave me with Suzy.. 

"How could you agree with them?! Its your live.. not their live! Why you let them controling your live?!" She said to me "naah~ I just don't want to mess with Queenka.." I answer 

A-pink POV

"I really hate that nerd~ She's so close to Jjongie oppa.." Yookyung whine. "Yeah.. you're right.. She didn't deserve to be here.." Naeun said. "yup.. what if she get close to other infinite?!" Chorong asked "Then, we'll get rid of her.. Until she suffer alot." Eunji said while smirk

We walk and enter the canteen, we take our food and walk to seat beside Infinite..

Infinite POV

We eat our lunch peacefully until.. "Hyung.. A-pink's here.." said Sungjong to Sunggyu. "Stay cool guys.." said Sunggyu. "Annyeong oppas~~" Naeun said while seat beside Myungsoo. "Annyeong.." we replied coldly "What happen to you all? why you look.. depressed?" Eunji asked "Nothing.. We all have this depressed face~" Hoya said. "Oh.. hyung.. remember.. we have vocal practice today~! let's go.." Dongwoo said to Sunggyu "O-oh/.. yeah.. right.. better we leave this place,.." Sunggyu said and we run to leave A-pink. We run and accidentaly bump into someone.

IU POV

Me and Suzy walk to class when suddenly someone bump into me.. "Ouch~ why is everybody bumping on me.." I whine and SUzy help me stand. "IU?! Aish.. sorry for bumping on you.. again.." Sungjong said. "Ya Sungjong.. do you know her?" Someone said "Yeah.. I know her.. Duuh.. she's my classmate Sunggyu Hyung.." Sungjong answer.. *oh~ so that guy name is Sunggyu..* I thought. *Waiit.. where's my glasses?!* I panicked "Looking for this.. IU?" Someone said to me.. "Omo.. IU.. you look even better without that glasses.." SUzy added.. "Yeah.. I agree.." SUngjong said. "Yaah~!! Give it back to me.." I said. "Yah?! I'm older than you.." Someone said. "Just give it back to me.." I kick him on his leg "okay.. okay.." he give it back to me and I wear my glasses back. "I'm Sungyeol by the way." That guy introduce himself to me. "Yah~ let's introduce ourself" Sunggyu said "Hey~ I'm SUnggyu.. Nice to meet you.." he said and give me his eyesmile. "Annyeong~ I'm Woohyun~ nice to meet you.. Iu.." he wink at me "Annyeong.. I'm Dongwoo~ nice to meet you.." he smile "Hey there~ I'm hoya~! Nice to meet ya~" he said and smile "I'm Myungsoo" he said coldly *so cold..* I thought. "uhm.. Nice to meet you all.." I smiled "hope we can be friend.." Sungjong said. "of course you can.." Suzy said.. I gave her What-did-you-say look. "Let's be friend..~!" Suzy said. and We walk to own classroom.

 

Yeah~ chapter 3 is up~

How this chap so far~? Hope you like it.. frown

Anyways~ SUBSCRIBE and COMMENT~!!

NO SILENT READER

LOVE YOU~~~ *flying kiss* heart