Chapter 30

Being My Brother Is Not Easy

 

The next went on like the usual,except the practice is longer since the competition is just around the corner.The players for the competition is practicing the new strategy that they’ll be using for the competition.

‘Reserves,do sit ups without pausing in 5 minutes!’the coach hollered.

Mwo?you frowned

‘Sungyeol?What are you waiting for.Get in the line,’the coach called.

‘Ne,’you dragged your feet and laid down,in a ready position to do sit up.

‘Ready?Go!’

You did sit ups using all your remaining energy.You felt like killing Sungyeol for being so good in basketball and became one of the lead in the basketball team back in his old school.Even though L.Joe was the one who recommended you to the coach,you knew that the coach will always find his ways to look for those who are good in basketball,like the boy beside you,which was also the new boy in this school,Choi Junhong.He’s from TS High School and is a really tall boy.The coach put him in the basketball team as soon as he knew that Junhong is good in basketball.

Finally,after what you felt like eternity,the coach blew the whistle and all of you stopped.

‘Okay,that’s good.All of you may have a rest right now!’the coach nodded at the players too.

You dragged your feet again towards where you placed your bag and drank the remaining quarter of your water.

‘Finish,’you sulked,stuffing the bottle back into your bag.

When you were about to look in front,something freezing cold touched your cheek,making you squeaked.

‘What is that?’you scanned the ice lemon tea can that was held by someone.

‘Chunji?’you looked at him.

‘Take it,’he said and placed the can near to your face again.The sudden cold touch made you taken back and squeaked again.

‘Don’t do that!’you furrowed your brows.

‘Alright alright,’he chuckled, ‘Just take it.’

‘Why?’you eyed him suspiciously.

‘Because,’he gazed into your eyes guiltily, ‘I didn’t take what you gave me yesterday.’

‘You mean the-,’

‘Truthfully,I’ll choose yours,but let’s just say that I’m so stupid I couldn’t,’he interrupted.

‘Okay,’you nodded, ‘Does this mean you’re saying sorry?Or is it because you already accepted my thank you?’you tilted your head.

He shrugged, ‘Maybe?Which one do you prefer?’he grinned and turned his back at you,walking away.

You were surprised to see him acting like that.Is he opening to me?

 

 

FLASHBACK

*‘You still can’t forget that girl,can you?’

Chunji looked up.He was sitting on a bench,deep in thought.

‘What do you mean?’Chunji said.

‘Don’t act fool.I know you didn’t take the peach that Sungyeol gave you as a thank you gift.’

‘What are you saying?I just don’t like pea-,’

‘We all know you love peach.And you love it more when she too loved them.’

‘Shut up.It’s none of your business anyway.Why are you so moody?’Chunji looked away,he didn’t mean what he said.

‘Because it is my business.All of us,Teen Top.We know you well,Chunji.Especially me and Niel.Both of us knew you since small.’

‘Easy for you to say.You don’t know how I feel,’Chunji replied quietly.

Ricky shooked his head, ‘I know.I know how it is.But the difference in our story is,I have to let  her go,while you should let her go.Just forget about her,goddamnit!Why can’t you just be like your old self?’

‘Are you done?’Chunji stood up and walked nearer towards Ricky.He placed his hand on Ricky’s shoulder, ‘Look,I really appreciate the fact that you guys were always there for me.But,Ricky,you and Niel knows the best,’he walked passed Ricky.

‘It’s been almost 2 years,’Ricky blurted.

Chunji stopped his track.

‘Why can’t you just get over her?It’s been almost 2 years!’Ricky spunned around,facing Chunji’s back.

‘I know,’Chunji finally whispered.

‘I know it’s been almost 2 years.But 2 years are quite a short time for me to forget someone that I love almost for 10 years.’

‘Hyung-,’

‘And about being my old self.You’re not the one that suppose to talk about that with me.Look at yourself.Why can’t you just be the old Ricky?’

Chunji continued his steps,leaving the stunned Ricky.

But it’s still my fault for not having the strength to forget her…or more like I don’t want to,he let out an angry laugh,Chunji,you’re really a pabo.He looked up,Maybe I should give something to her,knowing that girl probably won’t stop until I proved it to her by myself,’he unconsciously thought of you and chuckled to himself.*

 

 

Naeun saw everything.

Chunji giving you the drink,you talking to him,Chunji chuckled and grinned.

And she didn’t like it.

Even though to her you’re a boy,but something in her heart made her felt uneasy when she saw the interaction between you and Chunji.

She felt that you were someone that can snatch Chunji from her anytime.

And she ‘s going to make sure that won’t happen.



 

I actually wanted to post this on the 6th November....same date as Exo-M Kris birthday...

But well,my dad was using the laptop so I just got to update now,which is 1.05 am here in my country

Anyway,

Happy Belated Birthday Kris-ge/Duizhang/Angry Bird (Hihihi,hot and y angry bird)!!!

 

So,today is 7.11.2012...2 more days till my birthday...

When will the hot idols birthdays will be the same as mine?!!!!! 

Welcome new subbies and readers!!

Remember,I love all of you!!!!!!!!