Chapter 29

Being My Brother Is Not Easy

 

*No offense to any Apink fans!Remember,this is just a story.....

Anyway,I wanted to clear up some confusion....I was checking this story and I realised there were times when I accidentally put L.Joe and Chunji saying your name(which is Sunji) and you replied.Actually,I didn't realise I was typing Sunji instead of Sungyeol and I didn't check what I typed after I finished typing the chapter,so mistakes tend to happen.It's actually hard to write story in 2 identities because sometimes you'll got mix up the characters.But I'll do it just for my loyal readers and subscribers!!!!

I wanted to say that L.Joe and Chunji NEVER said your name(Sunji) infront of you.So,I'm sorry to those who confused.It's my bad....Sorry ><

 


 

 

‘Ricky,looks like Chunji hyung haven’t got over her yet,’Changjo said,as they witnesses the scene between you and L.Joe.

‘I can see it.That pabo Chunji,still haven’t gotten over her,’Ricky scoffed.

‘I feel bad for Sungyeol sunbae though.He looked like he really wanted to give the drink to Chunji,’Changjo frowned.

Stupid…Who’s the one that says he will forget all about her,Ricky walked off from the scene.

‘R-Ricky,where are you going?’Changjo called.He caught up with Ricky’s pace.

‘Knocking some senses into Chunji’s head.’

‘How?’

‘By breaking his bones and ripping his throat.’

‘Oh..okay.’

 

You were almost finish doing your homework on your bed.Niel entered the room as soon as you closed the book.

‘Yo,’he made a peace sign.

‘Yo,’you nodded again, ‘I’m going to bed early.I’m tired,’you laid down on your bed and pulled the cover till it covered your whole body.

‘Yeah,do that,’he agreed.

‘What do you mean?’you lifted a brow.

‘Nothing,’he sat on his bed,facing you.

‘I saw you and Naeun gave Chunji drinks,’Niel said.

‘He didn’t take mine,’you bluntly said.

‘Because it’s peach.’

‘What’s wrong with peach?’you smugged.

‘Just don’t give him peach next time,’Niel said.

‘Why?’

‘Because it’s related to his past,’Niel laid on his bed and you knew he didn’t want you to ask any more questions.

 

‘…Okay.’

 

The seven girls from the Cube High School were in the bus.They were chatting excitedly on how the boys from your school were spazzing over them.Yes,they were enjoying the attention.

‘Did you see that boy face when I rejected him?That was priceless,’Bom-I snorted.

‘He looked like a pig,’Eunji added,smirking.

‘Exactly.How did he think I will accept him?’the others roared in laughter.

‘But I’m sad actually,’Chorong pouted.

‘Why?Because the pig didn’t confess to you?’Hayoung sneered.

‘No,you idiot.I tried to get L.Joe oppa’s attention but they were all vain,’she continued to pout.

‘And I’m trying for Niel,’Yookyung added.

‘CAP!’Eunji  slightly blushed.

‘Ricky oppa,’Namjoo said.

‘Changjo oppa,’Hayoung smiled to herself.

‘You Bom-I?’Chorong asked.

‘Nah,no one in particular.You know how I am,’Bom-I,who was known to be the most playgirl among them winked.But of course,the others aside from A pink didn’t know.They just thought Bom-I was being nice to them and then they started to fall for her,confessed to her and she’ll break those hopeful hearts nicely when she inside was enjoying the moment.

‘Well then,others besides Bom-I,try harder,’Naeun piped in, ‘Like me,’she beamed proudly.

‘What like you?’Namjoo raised a brow.

‘Eunji sweetheart,did you not see just now.Chunji oppa just now take my drink?Which is like unusual of him unless…’she smirked.

‘Unless what?’Yookyung tilted her head.

‘Unless,he’s starting to fall for me,’she chirped.

‘Right,’Hayoung rolled her eyes.

‘Shut up Hayoung,’Naeun snapped, ‘I’m still not over the time when you invited all the players and cheerleaders in the court to hang out with us.’

‘You were suppose to thank me.Chunji won’t come if I didn’t tell those trashes that they can come,’Hayoung snarled.

‘Well,’Naeun sighed, ‘I suppose you’re right.’

‘Since when I’m not?’

‘Tch,proud of yourself now?’Namjoo teased.

‘No,it’s the truth,’she replied and all of them laughed.

‘Did you see that boy face when Chunji chose Naeun’s over his?’Eunji said.

‘Oh yes,he was like, ‘What?’ ‘Chorong gagged your face.

‘I know right?!His face was so dumb!’Yookyung and the others shrieked into laughter.

‘But you know,that boy always interrupt my moment with Chunji.When he spilt his milk on Chunji’s shirt,at the bar and just now,’Naeun narrowed her eyes.

‘Any of you know his name?’

‘Not me,’all of them chorusd.

‘Sungyeol,’Yookyung answered.

‘Sungyeol?’Naeun repeated after her.

‘Ne,Sungyeol,do you me to find more about him?’Yookyung asked.

‘There’s no need to.It’s not worth it.He’s just a boy.Chunji oppa will never fall in love with a boy,’she shrugged, ‘Although I felt uneasy whenever I saw him with Chunji,but I know I’ll win against him.’

‘If you don’t feel easy whenever when he’s with Chunji,tell him not to be near Chunji then,’Bom-I suggested.

‘Yeah,I’m going to do that,’Naeun nodded.

The others grinned and smirked.Oh yes,this is the real Apink.Being angels in front of the boys at your school?Nah,they were all acting.

 


 

Hahaha!I enjoy reading all of your comments!I really do make Chunji into a jerk,didn't I?

Hihihi,don't worry,he'll open up to Sunji(you) soon!So just wait,okay?!

I really really really love you guys!!!

@InspiritAngel98 wow,I almost cried reading your comment!You made me feel so special!!!!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you for your supportive comment!I love you!!!!