Rave by HeeKaiTae

Rave by HeeKaiTae
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Wonshik ah, Moonkyu and I, we'll be getting married!!! He proposed to me last night and I said yes!!" Jongin showed off his engagement ring to his best friend Wonshik as soon as he entered the flower shop Jongin owns.

"Oh really? That's good for you then!!" Wonshik smiled, happy for his best friend as he'd be getting married soon after being together for a few years.

"You should be there on our wedding, okay?? We'll be very happy to see you and we want you to be the witness of our marriage. Ah, I'm excited!"

"Aigoo don't be too excited or it might spoil the wedding itself, though I hope the two of you would be happy together. Well you should, because you deserve to be happy. Anyway, I'll buy a 20 dozens of white chrysanthemums,12 dozens of purple iris and 15 dozens of pink peonies. I need it for a stage production and I'll pick it up tomorrow evening. Thank you, Jongin!"

"Ah good thing I have a best friend that helps me with my business. Thank you for your help, Wonshik ah." Jongin smiled as his best friend never failed to help him especially during the season when the sales were low.

"No worries, you also help me advertise my specialty in stage design and production so it's a win-win situation for us. Besides, it's better to have a business tie up with you because you give the best flowers to me. I don't think I'd ever get a better deal with other flower shops because our deal is already the best."

"Aish it's okay!! Don't mention it. I'll get it all ready tomorrow then."

"Thanks! You're really the best!" Wonshik said as he smiled to his best friend Jongin, even if his heart was breaking inside after his announcement that he'd be getting married to Kim Moongyu.

 

A few weeks have passed and Wonshik was sure that Jongin got chubbier than usual. He didn't tell him about it because he don't want his best friend to be conscious of his body, but he was surprised when Jongin revealed the news to him.

"Wonshikkie, you'll be an uncle soon! I'm almost 4 months pregnant!!" Jongin told him with watery eyes, holding his tears back because he's happy that he'd be having his own child soon.

"Wait. A few weeks ago, you told me that you got engaged and now you're almost four months pregnant??"

"Yeah! Well, we didn't know until I needed to get checked yesterday. Baby is healthy so it's fine but yes, we'll be having a baby and you're going to be an uncle in 5 months!! Wonshik, I'm so happy!!"

"Woah. Moonkyu is sure fast.. But good thing you're not having a hard time because when Taemin was pregnant, he vomited a lot!"

"Ah haha good thing my pregnancy was not as sensitive as Taemin's. This might shock you too but he's also pregnant with his second baby."

"What?! He's pregnant again? Holy , Taemin really got no chills." Good thing their topic changed and Wonshik's feelings were reverted to being excited for his another best friend's second pregnancy.

"Yup! I just told him yesterday about baby, then he told me he's 3 months pregnant. Wonshik, you'll be an uncle of three soon!"

"Woah. Your fraternal twin brother is faster than you and Moonkyu. I'm speechless, really." Wonshik slow clapped while Jongin giggled as he playfully slapped his arm.

"You should also build a family, Wonshik ah. I don't want to see you alone and lonely."

"I won't be alone and lonely because my best friends Taemin and Jongin have babies that I could play with. I'd just be contented with that and I could be your babysitter as long as you'll teach me what to do." Even if Wonshik was breaking on the inside, he have to put up his 'happy for my best friend' façade. Well, he's happy that Jongin is happy, but he could've been happier if he would be getting married to him, and the father of his child is him. His train of thoughts were just brought to reality when Jongin gave him a cup of coffee and looked at him intently.

"Ooopps!! I'll tell Taemin about what you said so you better mean that." Jongin winked and smiled at his best friend, but worry washed over him because getting married and having a child would mean he would have less time with his best friend he cherish dearly.

 

Jongin and Taemin had a joint baby shower organized by their parents and of course, their friends were invited. Wonshik was there and he decorated the venue with Taemin's favorite blue roses and lavenders and with Jongin's favorite pink carnations and peonies from his own flower shop. He was also helped by Taemin's brother in law who baked the gender reveal cakes, as Taemin's Japanese husband Hiroto took care of their son Yorito while Taemin took care of Jongin since Moonkyu wasn't around.

"Aigoo look at our hardworking Wonshik.. ya, don't be too serious with the designing! Come here and talk to us." Taemin said as he and Jongin smiled, watching Wonshik very serious and dedicated with designing the venue.

"Why, what's your problem? What do you want to eat?" Wonshik raised his eyebrow at the chuckling fraternal twins with big bellies, thinking that they called him just to pick on him.

"We'll eat later so we'll skip it for now. We just want to talk to our best friend. Please?" Jongin pouted so of course, Wonshik gave up and went to his best friends with a piece of their favorite flowers for them to smell at.

"Good thing I've finished decorating. Here, blue roses for Taemin and pink carnations for Jongin. Now that it's done, I'm kind of nervous on Yorito's next playmates."

"Haha chill. We'll know about them for sure later. Jonginnie here would be giving birth earlier than me so I hope he'd be ready but don't worry much, I'll guide you when the time comes." Taemin hugged Jongin that's all smiles because he got a solid support system during his pregnancy.

"That's why I love my fraternal twin brother so much!! Haha. I hope Wonshik would also be there to see my baby once he or she comes out! You should tell me how beautiful my baby is once I wake up after giving birth, okay?"

"Okay okay I will be there. Of course I would be there when Taemin gives birth too, or else he'd kill me.."

"No we won't kill you. Maybe we'd just have a getaway and we'll leave the three kids to you all of a sudden." The twins chuckled while Wonshik was left dumbfounded.

"Ya don't you ever try!!! I stayed single for a reason!!"

"But Wonshik ah, don't you want to have your own family?" Jongin asked, curious of what his best friend's plan is especially they are getting older.

"Of course I want to have a family! I'm just waiting for the right one for me while I'm also making sure that I'll be the right one for them." 

"Ah, the main reason why he doesn't even try dating. I hope you'd find someone that'd make you happy and stay with you, Wonshik ah. You deserve to be happy like us." Jongin patted the shoulder of his best friend while Wonshik just gave out a 'trying to be sincere and happy' smile.

The two baby-carrying brothers sliced the gender reveal cakes and it's a baby girl for Taemin while it's a baby boy for Jongin. Jongin and Moonkyu were very happy because they'll have a son while Taemin and Hiroto were very much contented because they'll be having a baby girl soon after having Yorito, their son.

 

 ```

 

"Wonshik, Jongin will be giving birth!!" Taemin called Wonshik while he was taking a bath after his last stage design and production job for the day.

"Huh?! Okay I will go there! Please calm your brother first!!"

"Yes ah I'm actually with him now while Hiroto is driving. Yorito is also with us but I'll have to leave them when I take Jongin to the emergency delivery room. Moonkyu isn't here with us!" Taemin said as he held his yelping twin brother.

"And why isn't he taking care of Jongin and his son?!"

"I don't know! I don't know where he is and we've tried to call him but he didn't answer our calls!! I just hope that he'd directly go to the hospital."

"Alright alright, I'll definitely go there. Drive safely okay? See you. Jongin ah, Taemin and I would be there for you so hold on tight. You can do it!!"

"Thank you, Wonshik." Jongin couldn't help but cry on Taemin's shoulder because of the contractions, the pain of not having Moonkyu by his side but also because of appreciation and gratitude to his best friend Wonshik who would really fly to where they would be whenever they need him.

 

Taemin was restricted to go inside the delivery room because he's on his 9th month of pregnancy so Wonshik went inside to help Jongin, especially Moonkyu still wasn't around.

"I'm the father of the baby. Please, I want to help my husband." Wonshik lied so the nurses would let him in because he's sure that they won't let him when he tell them that he's Jongin's friend, even if he wish for it to be true.

"Please wear the sanitized protective gears. There would be sights of blood as well as the smell of it so if you can't stand either or both, please tell us."

"I'm okay with both, doctor." He didn't mind smelling and seeing blood, all that matters yo him is to be beside Jongin especially when he needs him the most.

 

"Jongin ah, it's me!! Please hold on, okay?? I'm here to help you." Wonshik held Jongin's hand that's trying to calm down even if he's feeling excruciating pain during labor.

"Where's..Taem?"

"Taemin wanted to help you but the doctors didn't let him in because he's on his 9th month of pregnancy. They don't want to stress him or he'll give birth earlier than his due. Hold my hand, okay? We can do this!!! I'll give birth with you."

"Thank you so much, Wonshik!!" Jongin cried because he never thought that Wonshik would really go out of his way to help him - even if he's not his husband, his boyfriend nor his son's father.

After endless screaming and crying, Jongin and Wonshik were both silenced by a newborn baby boy's cry. The doctor laid the crying baby still covered with blood by Jongin's chest and the first time parent was very happy to touch his baby boy's skin and little hands, all the pain washed away by pure happiness now that his baby have arrived.

"Congratulations, Mr. Kim. It's a baby boy! What would you like to name him?"

"I want to name him Kai. Kim Kai."

"Okay, Kim Kai. We'll take him again and wash him up. You could spend time with him when you wake up."

"Thank you.. Kai.. my baby boy.."

"Jongin ah, congratulations!! Your son looks like you!! He's so beautiful!!"

"I'm so happy!! Thank you for helping me, Wonshik! Sorry if you have to go through this because Moonkyu's not here.."

"I'm fine with this but where the is he?? He knows that it's your due but why isn't he taking care of you? It's a good thing that Taemin and Hiroto were there to rush you here!" Wonshik's voice became harsh, as he was really pissed because Moonkyu wasn't there for his best friend when he needs him the most.

"To be honest, I don't know where he is.. Wonshik ah, I'm getting sleepy.. my energy is all drained. See you later!! Good night and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter