Chapter four

A Second Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TYPOS AHEAD!

--

Seulgi was at a café, patiently waiting in line to order. It was a beautiful Monday morning. Seulgi was holding an important paper and was checking her emails and messages for work. The cafe door opened and Seulgi's important paper fell on the floor.

"Damn it!" said Seulgi and went out of the line to follow the paper, but when she finally got the paper back and went back in line someone was already in her spot. 

"excuse me miss? that's my spot" Seulgi said and tapped the womans shoulder, the woman turned around and raised an eyebrow then she widened her eyes 

"Seulgi? Kang Seulgi?!" the woman said, Seulgi was confused on how the stranger lady knew her name. "um yes? do I know you?"

"you don't remember me?" the strange lady pointed in disbelief. 

"do I have to? and anyways miss that's my spot"

"You really don't remember me?"

"No lady I don't remember you! are you my former colleague or something? and again miss my spot!" Seulgi said pointing at where the lady was standing

"alright, but I didn't see you in this spot when I came in and your name isn't in it so I guess you'll have to wait behind me" the woman smirked and continued "unless you remember my name I'll consider giving back your spot". 'is this woman serious?!'

The young COO couldn't take it anymore her beautiful Monday morning was destroyed, she really couldn't remember this woman. Was she a former colleague? classmate? a former hookup? WHO IS THIS WOMAN!??

"look lady I don't have all day, I don't remember you and I don't have time to play with you so please for the love of God that is my spot!" 

"well then I won't give you the spot, you weren't here when I stepped in line so it's my spot" Seulgi was fuming and just wants to slap that smirk out of the womans face.

"alright fine give me a clue about your name" Seulgi couldn't believe she's actually doing this but then again she'll be late. The woman giggle and grabbed the young COO in the collar and whispered "Well let's see, It start's with a Joo and ends with a Hyun" the woman let go of Seulgi's collar.

Now that the woman said her name Seulgi can now remember who this woman was, she was Seulgi's nightmare in high school. The one who bullied her and made fun of her when she was young. Seulgi couldn't believe it, she just stood there shocked

"Do you remember now seulbear?" the woman smirked and proceeded to order and left. 

"Holy !" she couldn't help but curse. Seulgi was scared, she was scared Joohyun might ruin her life again, embarrass her in front of a lot of people  again. 'wait what?! NO!'

'I'm a COO now, I'm rich and hot. I shouldn't be afraid *scoff*. she was just a nightmare Seul, get yourself together'

Seulgi left out of her daze and straightened out her suit. 

'a pretty hot nightmare.'

--

In the end Seulgi was late for work but at least  she got her favorite coffee though. She just entered her office and sat on her desk. the incident at the cafe hasn't left her mind yet, she still couldn't believe she saw her former bully again and on top of that she thought that her bully was hot! 

she just facepalmed and softly hit her head on her desk. The only thing she wished for right now was to not bump into that woman ever again, she hopes what happened was just a one time thing.

Seulgi's mourni

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter