Chapter three

A Second Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TYPOS AHEAD.

--

Yong has been making drinks all night, her shift started at 3 and since then she has been working hard. Mixing drinks, serving drinks and small talking the customers.

After hours of making drinks Yongsun felt the need to go the restroom, she told her partner she'll take a short break and her partner agreed and Yongsun made her way to the restroom.

Yongsun was done doing her stuff and washed her hands, she was ready to go out and go back to her job when suddenly she bumped into someone.

Never in Yongsuns life she'd thought she would see the woman who broke her heart 8 years ago and the father of her child in front of her.

"Y-Yong?" Byul muttered, the bartender didn't know what to do. Memories came flashing through her eyes, her heart skipped when she heard Byul called her name. Even after 8 years her heart still belonged to the one and only Moon Byulie.

She felt like crying. 

Yongsun walked passed the blonde bumping their shoulders, she doesn't want to see her, she doesn't want to see that face again. She doesn't want to remember the heartbreak that crushed her soul, her heart, and her world.

She walked as fast as she could to get away from Byul but she can hear the younger calling her, chasing her.

"Y-Yong wait!" Byul shouted as she maneuvered her way through the crowded dance floor. "Kim Yongsun!" the younger finally managed to grab the older by the arm and pulled her outside where it isn't so much crowded.

"Yong" Byul said softly, she felt emotional. Now that she saw Yongsun after how many years she didn't know what to do.

"What do you want? what are you doing here?" the older said with anger and sadness clear in her voice. 

There was silence.

The  blonde wanted to hug the now black haired Yongsun, she wanted to say she was sorry.  

"aren't you going to say something?" the older said clearly irritated, she saw the younger felt nervous and seemed troubled. "If there's nothing I'm gonna go, I have still have work to do" the older was starting to walk away but Byul still didn't want her to leave. "No, wait!" Byul grabbed her hand said the stupidest thing she ever thought of.

"I just want to ask, how are you?" the blonde said slowly and she looked at Yongsun, the older was looking at her intently and raised an eyebrow. 'Is she  effin serious?!'

Yong thought, not believing what she just heard. "Really?! after leaving me alone for 8 effin years Byulie, not even letting me know why! You ask me how I'm I?!" the older shouted with much anger. 

"WELL I AM NOT FINE MOON BYULIE!" she shouted again and straightened her uniform and continued at a much rather calmer voice "If you'll excuse me I need to back to work, and I don't want to see you ever again! Goodbye Ms. Moon!" and with that Yongsun left the clearly shocked Byul, not that she wasn't expecting that but still.

--

Byul sat back with with her friends, not forgetting how Yongsun looked now. She was still beautiful as ever, no doubt about that but there was something missing that Byul just can't pinpoint.

"Hey you alright?" Seulgi asked, she gulped another beer then rested her arm on Byuls shoulder "Yeah Byul, you were gone quite

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter