Chapter 2

Lovebug Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Flashback 6 years ago Chaeyoung's POV

"Class silence please!"

I've heard the teacher yelled making the students to look at his direction and do as what he says. I gulped behind the door, I knew what would happen next and its making me nervous.

"Class as you heard we have a new transferee, and she's from Australia...  You may now come in Ms. Park!"

I heard my teacher called my name in English with a Korean accent making the students to look at him curiously and start whispering with each other. Gaddd this is why I hate the idea of transferring in my last year of high school, if only my parents trust me enough to let me lived on my own in Australia, then I wouldn't have to bear this awkward situation. The teacher tried to hushed the students murmuring and successfully do so. Wow! If this was on my old school, It would probably take more than one shout from the teacher to make my classmates shut up. I guess my new classmates were respectful enough huh...

"Ehem!... As you can see, Ms. Park here was raised in Australia since she was young, that's why she's having a hard time in speaking our language, but don't worry she could understand Korean language very well, just try to speak to her slowly, okay?"

Nobody respond from my new classmates, they just looked at our teacher and then me as if I am an alien. Sensing that no one from my classmates would asked him a question, the teacher directed his sight to me as if he's waiting for something that I should do. I raised a brow at him indicating that I have no idea what he was trying to make me do.

"Ms. Park, introduce yourself please"

Oh?... My gosh! This is so embarrassing. I blushed by my stupidity, luckily my teacher is kind enough to understand my situation. I took a deep breath and tried to look straight at my new classmates. Relax Roseanne try to be cute and sweet in front of your classmates. Remember that first impression is important, what could go wrong?

"Hello! My name is Roseanne Park!, my Korean name is Chaeyoung. You can call me Rose or Chaeng whichever is okay with me. I hope we'll get along very well, Im looking forward to this school year Im gonna spend with all of you. Please take good care of me"

Silence... Their reaction were pure silence, everyone was just looking at me as if Im speaking a complete alien language. Some of my classmates are even holding their nose which got me worried; are they having a nosebleed? Should they go to the infirmary or something?

"Very well said Ms. Park. Now where should I place you"

The teacher looked around the classroom and his vision land on the seat at the back near the window. Cliché, that's where most of the loner was usually sitted- no!, You've outcasted me immediately teacher.

" You may seat at the back beside Ms. Kim...  Please raised your hand Ms. Kim!"

"Hereeee!"

A beautiful girl raised her hand while my other classmates released a deep sigh of relief? Is that relief Im seeing on their faces? Anyway I walked my way to the girl who's staring at me with spark in her eyes unlike my other classmates she's looking at me with so much intrigued that it made me blushed even more.

"Hi~"

The girl suddenly greet me, her smile almost reached her ears that I just stared at her not knowing how to respond. Goshhhh she's more beautiful up close.

"Ms. Kim, Im living you in charge of Ms. Park when you have time please do teach her our language"

"Roger that Sir!"

"Okay, good. Anyways, class I have to leave for our faculty meeting. Please study your lessons for today and we'll have a recitation tomorrow"

My classmates celebrate and groan at the same time. When the teacher left, the beautiful girl looked at me again as if she's waiting for something. Ugh?... Why are they always expecting something from me?

"Hello thereee~ new neighbor!"

Crap! I forgot she greeted me just a few minutes ago. Seriously what is happening to me? I swear Im not this dumb before!

"H-Hi..."

I greeted back shyly. The beautiful girl just chuckled at my embarrassing action. Okay this is definitely awkward! Im being made fun of at the very beginning of school year. Sensing my discomfort the girl stopped on her fits of laughter and looked at me apologetically.

"Crap I think I offended her! How to apologise in English again? Oh! I know... Im sorry, me? Not mean it"

The girl cutely pointed at herself wanting to get her words across to me. This time Im the one who chuckled at her actions, she looks adorable, even the sound of her broken English accent was cute for me.

"It's okay, don't worry; I won't hold grudges on you"

"Wow!... My nose is bleedingggg~"

She hold her nose as well just like what our other classmates did. Don't tell me, English can really make peoples' nose to bleed in this country. Oh gadddd, I should start learning their language faster. I don't want to be the cause of massive blood lost in this classroom. I heard Jisoo laughing once again and it made me looked at her in question.

"You look pale~ don't worry, 'me' I'll take care of you"

I smiled at her kindness. I knew everyone is avoiding me because of our language barrier but this beautiful girl was the only one who's brave enough to talked to me even though she's having a hard time in searching her brain for English vocabulary. I should do my best for her and learne this language immediately.

"I knoww~ How about you teach English me and I teach Korean you?!"

She asked in full excitement. Goodness, can she stop herself on being adorable? I don't think my heart can take it.

"Sounds like a good deal for me. Oh! Im Rosea- no, Im Park Chaeyoung by the way, but you can call me Chaeng for short"

I hold my hand to her and she took it for a shake.

"Im Jisoo, Im okay"

We burst out in laughter because of her introduction. I never heard anyone introduced themselves as funny as she did. I knew she did that on purpose, and now finally our classmates are paying me attention, or is it to her? Not minding them, Jisoo and I continue our fits of laughter and started to know each other.

"Chaeyo- Chae...wake up-"

I slowly open my eyes when I felt a hand on my back tapping me continuously. I looked at the culprit and growl at her not happy being awakened from my sleep.

"Im sorry sleeping beauty, but our professor left already"

I suddenly got up from my seat and looked around me. Ohhh sh*t Im still in class and our lesson was over already. Did I sleep in the whole session? Why on earth that nobody woke me up, not even our professor! I hope this won't affect my grades!

"Hey it's okay, Prof. Lee isn't mad at you"

The culprit put her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter