Chapter 1

Lovebug Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyoung's POV

If I could turn back the time or at least build a time machine that would allow me to time travel. I would go back to that day and asked you to stay.

Now maybe you were wondering why I am wishing to have that ability, and no, nobody die Maybe its the effect of the heavy rain that's why Im being sentimental or something like that, but who could blame me when I am here standing outside an appliances store both of my hands are on the window glass, and my full attention is on the huge tv display (that I cannot probably afford) watching a goddess on a tv show that most of the famous celebrities have been guesting.

" So how does it feel to be the most in demand actress these days?"

I can't hear the interviewer's question properly so I put my face closer to the glass window as possible as I could. I guess the heavy rain has its own perks --- at least I wouldn't have to worry about people passing by, or so I thought because definitely those sales ladies are staring at me weirdly. Anyways back to what I am watching...

"Overwhelm! I never thought I would make this far. I guess I own it to my fans for always cheering at me. Gam-sa-ham-ni-da~ (shocks I am not familiar with korean)

She looks at the camera and gave the viewers a wink and then a flying kiss (with her heart shape lips) as a thank you. My heart beats faster because of how adorable and beautiful she looks. Even on tv she never failed to make my heart fluttered. I used to be the only one cheering for her though, the only one who could see how special she is, and the only one admiring her-but now? There's just too many of us. I'd like to think that I am different among those crowd of people she called "fans". That I am her bestfriend, and that I am, I don't know special? Like her special someone on a friendly term of course. But can I consider myself special? I mean looked at the place where I am now, the place where I am admiring her. How can I differentiate myself from her fans? She said, she would never forget me but its been 5 years already and still, not a single text message from her was sent to me. Sigh maybe I should have had conta-

"So~Ms Kim, I've heard from a source that you and Ms. Jenny Kim are exclusively dating. Is there a truth in it?"

Wow! This host sounds very professional for carefully asking private questions that wouldn't make the artist feels awkward, no wonder his tv show is famous. But what did he asked Jisoo again? She's dating? No way! And its Kim Jenny! Lisa's crush! I can't believe it. Anyways, she looks taken a back by the sudden question but immediately composes herself and confindently answered-

"Yes, we're exclusively dating"

I just stared at the screen when she said that. Its like the world is in slow motion just like in movies everytime the character witnessed or heard a big life changing revelation that is either good or bad. Its not about her words that made my heart ache and stop myself on breathing for a moment. Its about the way she looks while she answered the interviewer's follow up questions of "how has it been," or "how is she as a lover?" . She looks so happy while talking about her Jenny. She looks so inlove. I knew that this will happen but I never anticipated the level of pain it would cause me. I tried to sooth the pain by clutching my shirt that is infront of my heart. I closed my eyes and tried to stop the tear that was threatening to fall. I knew it was over for me already-no, there's nothing to be over about. I just shook my head and laugh sarcastically at myself over the realization. There's no chance to begin with, Im just her fan, that's all I'll ever be.

"Wow! You two sounds very serious with your relationship"

"Of course we are~ there's no point on being in a relationship if the two of you are not comitted"

I smiled at her answer while looking at her softly. Jisoo, I can't believe it but you sounds so mature while answering the questions. Im proud of you though I wonder if you really were that matured haha, after all I knew that deep inside your perfection is a crackhead. I can't help but to let out a muffled laugh while I reminisce the past. Who would have thought that the seasonal actress Jisoo Kim has a 4D personality, that behind the celebrity they almost worshiped is a Jisoo who loves to eat chicken. Ahhh... This is not good Chaeng, you kept on remembering the past. You need to move on already just like how Jisoo Kim did.

"One last question Ms Kim. Is Jenny Kim the one?"

I closed my eyes not because I might cry once again; I closed my eyes as a sign of acceptance. I'll accept no matter what her answer is, and take it as a sign to move on.

"I think she is; I really hope she is the one"

I took a one last glance on her beautiful face, I could see how happy and satisfied she is with her answer. Im happy for you as well Jisoo, being part of your life although for a short time was the happiest time of my life. Thank you for being such a good friend. Thank you for the good memories. Thank you for everything Jisoo but this is a goodbye. The rain has stopped completely from pouring; I started to walked away, not taking a single glance on her. Its time to head home Chaeng and its time to move on from the one and only Jisoo Kim.


                                      *******

 

"Hey Chipmunk! You missed the tv show!"

When I finally got home the first thing that greeted me was my annoying bestfriend/roomate Lalisa Manoban: also known as Lisa. Now my friend here didn't even have the audicity to greet me, talked about good manners here.

"Im home Lisa"

"Oh? Welcome home chipmunk! So~ did you missed the show?"

Sigh... I just rolled my eyes at her. She kept on glancing on my way that it irritate me. Knowing that she had watched the so called tv show as well. I knew she wanted to tease me about it, and then talked about Jisoo and Jenny's relationship. For all I know, this walking stick would only bashed Jisoo right in front of my face.

" I didn't, I've watched it somewhere"

I removed my coat and Lisa took the groceries I've bought. We prepared our dinner and just as I thought that Lisa will drop the topic about Jisoo and that damn TV show, the walking stick brought it while we were eating at the table.

"What do you think about Kim Jisoo dating Jenny?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter