Chapter 3

Lovebug Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jisoo POV

 

"Wow! What an accent"

Jennie giggled across from me. I hum in response but my vision was still on the door where Chaeng left. I'm still surprised by our sudden encounter— who would have thought that of all places we could see each other again, it has to be here but that didn't stop me to reached out for her though. I tried to call her but she blocked my attempt and left before I could say anything. I was really confused by her action, why didn't she acknowledge my presence? Did she forgot me already? I mean, it's been five years since we've last seen each other. Lots of things could happen in that span of time; I know because I'm the very proof of it.

Maybe I should just set aside my questions for now. And focus on my girlfriend— right, as if I can do that. I could tell by the look in her eyes that pasta is in deep pain besides her flushed face said it all: she's sick and she's trying to bear it. I'm sure because I've seen and I've taken care of her once when she got sick before.

"That pasta, as if I could let it slide"

I mumbled and was about to stand from my seat to run after her when a hand holds mine on the table and squeeze it. I took a glance at the person who hold my hand; its my girlfriend Jennie who's looking at me intently. Her eyes were so soft, I think she's about to cry that it sober me up and squeeze her hand in return.

"I miss you" She whispered, her face wore a sad smile and eyes that staring at me full of longing. "Haha... I'm sorry—I... I'm just being sentimental again. My gosh why am I crying?" Jennie tried to wipe away the tears that was threatening to fall in her eyes.

"I miss you too Jennie, and it's okay to be sentimental" I smile at her reassuringly. This girl might be toughed outside, but she's just my baby mandu that's longing to be pampered inside "I promise, I'll make it up to you. Now that my projects are over, we could have our alone time together"

"Yeah, yours was over but mine isn't. I still need to do some pictorial for a brand endorsement, and please I know that you still have some work to do. Don't pull the I'll make it up to you card just do it!"

She huff in indignation while popping her cheeks. I laughed at her cuteness and pinched her mandu cheeks

"Hahaha... Hey Jendeukie don't be mad at me. I promise, I really will make it up to you. Awu~ come on mandu" I stretched her mandu cheeks apart that it made her face looks funny.

"Yahhh! Stop pinching my cheeks will you! Alright, I'll forgive you!"

"Nope, not gonna happen Jendeukie cause I love your mandu cheeks~"

I poke her cheeks once again, Jennie is about to smack my hand away when someone knock on our door. I instantly fix my posture on my chair before I uttered "come in": it's the food service.

"Good evening ladies. Here are your orders"

I'm actually expecting Chaeng to be the one who's gonna serve our orders but sadly the waitress is different. The girl is about to serve the food on our table when she suddenly stopped midair upon seeing me—she seems enthralled by my presence.

"Uhm... Excuse me, are you perhaps the famous actress Kim Jisoo?"

"The one and only"

I gave her my famous smirk and I can see that the girl was trying her best not to squeaked in delight.

"OMG! Chaeyoung and I are your biggest fans! Your last drama was so heart warming. Im gonna watch your next movie!"

The girl continue to showered me with praises but my mind is in somewhere or rather someone. Did she just mentioned pasta a moment ago? And both of them are my biggest fans? Does this mean that Chaeng still remember me? Then why was she acting as if she doesn't recognize me?

I looked back at the girl and saw her name plate that read Yeri.

"Thank you Yeri, and also tell that friend of yours that I'm expecting he- I mean the both of you on my movie premiere"

Yeri bid her goodbye and promised to watched my movie premiere with her friend Chaeyoung. Well, who am I kidding, I won't wait that long just to see pasta again. I've already formulated a plan on how I can corne— I mean meet her.

"What? Does the fame got in your head?"

Jennie then starts on teasing me, it seems like I was so deep in my thoughts that my girl noticed the lack of my mind's presence.

"Yeah, just a little bit. I still can't believe that I'm famous now, I even forget it sometimes"

I lied, of course I'm used to it already. I've been in this industry for five years now.

"Of course you do. I'm actually glad for that because if not then I wouldn't have met the now famous actress Kim Jisoo walking on my father's company being lost like a puppy~" She really can't get over that situation in the past.

"Okay wonder woman let's dig in or the food will get cold"

We continue our meal and enjoy each other's presence. The night is getting deeper so I asked Jennie to head home already.

"You sure you're not coming with me love?"

Jennie asked bewitching me with her charm. She wrapped her arms around my shoulders while kissing me on the cheeks down to the corner of my lips teasing me before going on the full course. Gaddd it's a good thing that nobody was present at the parking lot or they might witness this make out session starring Jennie and I. I pulled away from her before I change my mind and throw her at the back of my car's seat and do some M rated actions.

"Sorry Jendeukie, but the President specifically ordered me to make sure that her lovely daughter would stay on their lovely mansion tonight, and as much as I love to spend some time with you sweetheart, I can't—I still love my job"

"Not pair~ I'll be your boss in the future so give me loveee"

"Hahaha... Not now, maybe tomorrow princess~"

"Nooo~ I wanted to spend my time with you, pleaseee"

She pout and looked at me while blinking those puppy dog or cat eyes. Now that's not pair, I can't pull off the same trick she's doing on me.

"Come on you're drunk Jendeukie, your driver is here"

"Just tipsy love~ just tipsy"

A black car was parked ahead of ours. Mr. Han, Jennie's family driver, wave his hand at me and smile. I guided Jennie to the said car because she can't hold herself together. I was about to get my girl inside when this mandu pulled a stunt again and kissed me full on the lips making Mr. Han turned his back at us. It took a few sweet talks and kisses before I successfully put Jennie inside the car.

"I'll see you tomorrow, right love?" I chuckled, seriously she can't get enough of me.

"Haha... Of course you will. Now rest"

I watched as the car little by little disappear on my sight before I proceed to my actual plan. The reason I was so persistent on sending Jennie home tonight is because I was planning on meeting up with Chaeng. Of course it's a surprise for her hahaha.

I walked my way to the back door of the restaurant. Now aren't I, Kim Jisoo a genius? The backdoor is the door that was often used by employees for exit after their working hours, so here I am standing at the corner waiting and hiding from my pre—I mean friend. I am so in the good mood with the prospect of meeting pasta again that I hummed a song as I waited...

and waited...

 

 

 

and waited...

 

 

 

and waited...

 

 

 

It's 2:00 am in the morning but still no pasta exited on the backdoor. I've been waiting for her for 5 hours now. I've lost count on the number of times I yawn. Wahhh~ I'm so sleepyyyy, I need some beauty rest. Maybe I should just go back tomorrow?

I was about to leave thinking that Chaeng might have had miraculously used the front door and escape my clutches when the stupid backdoor suddenly swayed open revealing the person I've been waiting for. My heart beats faster when I saw her; she's much taller and ie—skinnier than before, her hair was no longer black but is now pinkish.

 

When I was about to reveal and surprise her with my presence, Chaeng suddenly fell on her knees, her left hand is on the ground supporting her upper body so she won't lay completely on it while her right hand was on her face trying to prevent herself from loosing consciousness. My adrenaline rush was replaced by terror upon seeing pasta almost on the floor. I rushed to her side and cupped her face trying to wake her consciousness up.

"Hey! Hey! Are you okay?!"

Ohhhh... she's hot! I mean literally.

"Yeah, I'm okay miss. Thanks"

She mumbled lowly that it almost escaped my ears if not for our close proximity. Chaeng tried to stand on her own but failed miserably as she completely lost her balance. Luckily, I was able to catch her before she fall.

"Pasta! Wake up! Hey!"

I tap her cheeks continuously, her expression looks like she's in deep pain while her breathing is ragged. Her body is limp on my hold sign that she's out of consciousness already. Not wanting to spend more time here and risk her health. I wrap one of my arm around her shoulder and put the other one on the back of her knees with the intention of carrying her in bridal style. It's a good thing that she's using a bagpack so I don't have to worry on how to balance the weight of this pasta and her things.

"Don't worry pasta, I promise, I won't let you fall"

I confidently stated. Man how wrong I was because the moment I l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter