Trust Me? Part 2

Trust Me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hello everyone ~

Hope you’re all doing ok and are well?

I am back with my second part for ‘Trust Me?’ for last months Writers Club project #Gameception

Hope you enjoyed the first part and will enjoy the final part ^_^ I for sure had so much fun writing this story.

 

~~~~

 

"Who was that?!" that was Bambam.

"Ok so it wasn't Yugyeom." Jinyoung stated matter of fact. According to the how Bambam had reacted he had once again found the body. Was that odd? Could it really be that the same person found both victims or could the imposters report the body? Jaebeom didn’t remember if that was possible. So the people still in the game now were Bambam, Youngjae, Jinyoung, Jackson and him.

"Bambam where are you?" Jaebeom asked. That felt like the important question. So they could check who had been near the body. And so could be the imposters. Jaebeom still had hopes that they could win this.

"The reactor. Oh god I can't believe you imposters went after him he was innocent he has been with me at the first part and then when he went off to do his tasks he just gets killed like that?" Ok Bambam was obviously upset that his best friend had been the second victim and thus out of the game so fast.

"He had looked so forward to play this with all of you." Bambam said softly.

"Bambam you... you aren't going to cry right?" Youngjae said. His voice sounded uncertain, maybe even a bit sorry? Was Youngjae one of the imposters?

"I still say Jackson. Haven't really crossed his path. Also Jaebeom hyung where the heck are you?" Jinyoung said.

"If you haven't noticed I have been doing my tasks am on my third already. I started at the cafeteria then headed to the admin room where I was about to complete a part of my tasks." They wouldn't question him right? Yes, he had been on his own for most of the game so far but he had been doing tasks diligently and it seemed like he was the only one doing them. He had kept on checking on the taskbar and it hadn't moved, it only had whenever he had worked on the tasks. Or well maybe once more. That meant only one more person had done a task. The question was who that was. If he remembered correctly, it could also be Mark helping the crewmate as a ghost.

Could it really be Jackson and maybe Bambam who just played all upset?

"Just to let you all know I did a task too in the Navigation room." Jackson said. So Jackson was supposed to be near him, kind off. Jackson had been far away just like him but could it be that he had moved through the vents? Possibly.

"Jinyoung?" Jaebeom wanted to know all of their positions.

"I was also trying to complete a task in the communication room. Didn't see anyone when I was there."

"Youngjae?" Jaebeom asked to complete the list.

"I kept on walking around trying to, well spot something suspicious. At the end I was now near you I guess. Coco no get out! Sorry." the last part was loudly spoken into the mic. Which made Jaebeom flinch for a second.

"You know you could just close the door then she wouldn't bother you and you could focus on the game." Jinyoung said. That sounded like it made sense. Youngjae wasn't really able to do much because Coco kept on distracting him. That made sense that was simply how Youngjae was when Coco was near him. He would be the same if his babies would be with him. Bambam probably too. So Jaebeom’s suspicion of Jackson grew. Could it then be that Jinyoung was the second imposter? No, that wouldn’t be possible. But then who was it?

"As expected, everyone says they are far away from where the crime has happened." Bambam muttered probably more to himself than to anyone else.

"If we continue like this, the imposters will win. Any idea how we could like check each other to figure out who are the imposters?" Jaebeom asked. If they would just all keep on doing their own business Jaebeom was sure that there was no way they would be able to win. They had already lost two crewmates.

"Oh, also don't forget that Mark and Yugyeom are able to keep on working on their tasks! So if what Jaebeom hyung said is the truth it could be that Jaebeom and Mark had been working on the tasks and everyone else wasn't as productive." said Youngjae. Obviously knowing more about the gameplay beca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter