Trust Me? Part 1

Trust Me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I trusted you!" Jaebeom spat into his microphone.

Laughter erupted through his speakers, from not just one person. Jaebeom sat in front of his computer and had just played the first round of Among us with the rest of s in GOT7.

 

Because Bambam had insisted that they had to play this together. How much fun he had playing it with Jae and some of his friends and even playing it with Ahgases.

"Isn't it something similar to the Mafia game just that we play it on our computers and just can talk to each other during the discussions?" stated Jinyoung.

"And that it plays in space!" added Youngjae.

“So basically space mafia?” Jaebeom had asked.

And so it came that on an evening they all were free and were at home. Because Bambam had been the one suggesting to play that game together he had been ordered to prepare everything, like sending each of them all the required links to download the game, opening a private discord chatroom for them and sending each of them an invitation so they were able to talk to each other comfortably. Youngjae and Mark who had played the game too by then had set some rules like when they would open the voice chats on discord only during discussions and mute it when they were playing. Even if Jaebeom didn't get at first why that was so important he had agreed and so they all prepared for their coming evening off schedule.

 

But back to where Jaebeom was now. Dumbfounded he sat in front of his computer and stared at his screen and the final result of their first round. And believe me he will match s once more he won't end the evening defeated like this.

"Well, I am somewhat sorry hyung but this is the whole point of the game isn't it Youngjae?" Jinyoungs voice came through his headphones. Once again laughter erupted and he could hear Youngjae saying while still laughing "Yes it is hyung."

"You two imposters you will get it in the next round." Jaebeom barked into his mic.

"Well, if they don't get picked again. You know random pick and all." remarked Mark.

"Can I just say that I said from the start that Youngjae would be the Mafia?!" Jackson said through his mic.

"Well, the imposter or the suspect but not the Mafia hyung." Yugyeom corrected the older.

"Mafia, Imposter all the same! But I said it that sneaky fox!" Jackson once again said to which Youngjae answered with a loud laughter.

"Youngjae please could you try to not laugh directly into your mic? You know as singers we all need our ears intact." Jackson said and got agreeing’s from the others.

 

Even if Jaebeom was still fuming, this had been fun. Yes, sure he had been betrayed, in the end even killed by Jinyoung while Youngjae had tried to lure Jackson away from Bambam to kill him too. But this had been fun.

Intruding and well he once again realized that he could not trust s at all. He had trusted Jinyoung and when he had stated during one of the first discussions that he and Youngjae had done a task together and said task had been on his list too he had believed them. He hadn't realized that they had been lurking around him and it had been him to complete the task and not them. It was a lot to take in at first so please bear with his confusion about all the tasks and the map about the spaceship they had been on. The time it had taken him to get where he was and were his tasks were, was slightly embarrassing but hey it had been his first time playing and he wasn't that into online games as some of his fellow members were.

 

But let's go back to the beginning because I am sure you all are interested to hear how the whole game went and how Jaebeom had been deceived by Jinyoung and Youngjae. And how Jackson had said it correctly by those sneaky foxes.

 

"You all ready for my invitation?" Jaebeom heard Bambam's voice through his headphones. He had been the first to be online on their private chatroom on discord and had waited patiently while ushering his cats out of his room. He didn't want to get distracted by his babies during the play and he knew they would distract him for 100% at some point.

"I am just putting my babies out of the room so I won't get distracted." Jaebeom answered.

"Awww your babies. Quick question Jaebeom hyung is Nora still a baby to you even though she is older than the rest?" he heard Bambam ask.

"Well yes. Even if she has been my cat and been with me the longest I don't favour her over the rest. Did you put your cats in a separate room too?" The question was answered with a yes and before Bambam could say anything a more loud voice disturbed their conversation.

"Coco no! Get out of the room!" That obviously was Youngjae. Who tried to clear his room from distractions too.

"Seems like Youngjae hyung still is organising his room or well tries to get Coco to leave.”

"We can play later Coco-ya. Now I will go play with the others. Oh or I know we can go and take a walk later." He was obviously trying to convince her, a dog to leave the room with words.

"Sometimes I fear Youngjae forgets that Coco is a dog." Jaebeom muttered into his microphone.

"As if you aren't just like this too Jaebeom." Mark suddenly said. Surprising Jaebeom and Bambam.

"When did you arrive?" Jaebeom asked and got the brief answer 'A while ago' from the oldest.

 

It took them several more minutes until all seven where ready to start the game, Jackson and Jinyoung had run late because of a schedule and Yugyeom, well let's say Yugyeom had lost track of time while dancing. Typically, the maknae and dancer of the group.

"Ok so how will this all work?" Jackson asked once again after Bambam who had played it the most had explained what Among Us was and what the two roles imposter and crewmate meant.

"Jackson did you not listen to Bambam just now?" Mark asked slightly annoyed. Jaebeom knew that the oldest in the group wanted to start playing already. He had asked them all a few times before if they could play a game against each other online but then they hadn’t known which game to play together or well against each other. Most games he would choose he would win for sure. He and Youngjae were the gamers of the group and most probably would rock this game as well.

 

After once more explaining the rather simple rules and some tricks to them, Bambam started to game. The three that had played the game already told the rest the tricks they knew about so it wouldn't be unfair when they would use.

"You pro's go easy on us newbies will you?" Jinyoung said when the screen started to change to the beginning of the game.

They all were in the same room and only the three that had played it before had done changes to their character. He saw a hat on Bambam’s character he actually liked and when he got time would check out as to how to get him if he liked the game.

After a brief moment the screen changed and his character appeared and the word 'Crewmate' was written on it and beneath it was written 'There are 2 Imposters among us'. So there would not be just one but two imposters and how he already knew that this wouldn't be easy. Like when they played the 'normal' mafia game. It mostly got out of hand and Jaebeom knew that it was because they tended to get a bit chaotic at times and well loud too. But most of all chaotic.

 

Jaebeom had seen comments on his Instagram recently that their fans wished to see them play this game together. He hadn't gotten that request at first. Because if you read a comment that said ‘Could you please play Among Us and film it?’ and didn’t know about a game with that name it would just confuse you. Thus he just ignored comments like that.

He hadn't heard of the game until a few days later Bambam had told them in their group chat, that he would play it with Jae and then when it was over how Jaebeom got tagged because of a certain moment that happened captured in the stream of Jae. He had found those glimpses into it interesting and when Bambam had asked he had nothing against it to join. It had been a while since they last had some time together and well have fun with each other without any cameras filming their every move. And Jaebeom hoped that they would have fun while playing this game. Oh boy how

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter