Heart eyes

My valentine

While Taehyung and Jungkook were watching a movie, Jungkook suddenly paused it, exciting sitting up.

"What are you doing?" Taehyung asked, chuckling.

"This would be more fun with food and a blanket fort! Wanna order pizza? Ill make the fort." Jungkook stated.

Taehyung smiled.

"Sure, i'll do that."

A while passed and Taehyung came back into the room, feasting his eyes on the most elaborate blanket fort he'd ever seen. A wide smile spread across his face and he nestled next to Jungkook. After the pizza arrived, they settled in to watch more movies and play video games together. During the movie, Taehyung stared falling asleep, he rested his head on Jungkook's shoulder. Jungkook blushed, not sure what to do. He laid Taehyung gently down, placing a blanket over him. He smiled kissing his forehead softly and laying next to him. Taehyung swung an arm around Jungkook's waist, sleepily pulling him closer. A wave of panic came over Jungkook, his face felt like it was on fire. A while later, Jungkook finally felt asleep. He had a dream about him and Taehyung.

~Jungkook's dream~ 

Jungkook and Taehyung were dancing in the middle of the kitchen at midnight. Taehyung kissed Jungkook's cheek, nuzzling into his neck, leaving a trail of gentle love bites and kisses up and down Jungkook's neck. This sent shivers down his spine. Jungkook hugged Taehyung tightly.

"Taehyung...I love you." He whispered.

Taehyung smiled back, kissing his lips softly.

"I love you." He answered.

~End dream~

Jungkook's eyes instantly shot open. He felt the strong, warm arm still capturing his body, he slowly turned to face Taehyung, sighing sadly.

"He's just not into guys" He thought to himself.

The next morning, Jungkook woke up, noticing the spot next to him was empty. He frowned, cocking his head. After a few minutes, he started towards the kitchen, instantly he smelled coffee. 

"Morning sleepyhead" Taehyung said, smiling.

"Morning" Jungkook answered.

"I made you coffee."

Jungkook smiled.

"Thank you." 

A few hours later, the two of them had to go to practice. Once they got there, Taehyung was practicing his solo performance. Jungkook stared, mesmerized. He loved how confident Taehyung was performing. He blushed whenever Taehyung glanced in his direction and would quickly look the opposite way. He noticed and hovered next to him for a moment.

"Hey...you okay?" He asked quietly, placing the back of his hand on Jungkook's forehead.

"Hmm...you sick or something?"

All Jungkook could do, was shake his head no. 

"I-i'm fine....i'm gonna go study.." He stammered, starting to stand up.

"What? But you just got here..." Taehyung commented.

"I know but-"

"You have time to study outside of dance practice i-"

"I already know all the choreo. I dont need to practice." He said sharply..

Taehyung stared, baffled.

"What are you talking about? Jungkook? what's wrong with you?"

"Nothing i-"

Suddenly, Taehyung's phone rings.

"Oh I have to take this." He said, smirking.

"Hey baby" he answered.

Jungkook felt his ears get hot and he rolled his eyes.

"Leaving so soon?" He asked.

Taehyung froze, staring back.

"I could say the same about you." He answered.

Jungkook groaned.

"Why are you like this?!" He yelled.

"Like what?" 

"You always turn into a jackass whenever girls are involved. Why not find someone who is actually good for you?" 

"Got any suggestions?" Taehyung said, winking.

Jungkook froze.

"Why are you so worried all the time about what I do outside of class?" Taehyung asked, annoyed.

"Because...i care about you. I want you to be happy and-"

"You want me to be happy? Then stopping nagging me. You're not my wife or my mom so leave me alone."

Jungkook felt his heart crack. Tears pricked at his eyes.

"But...hyung..i-"

"I don't want to hear it. All you do it nag at everything I do. Just....stop. I'm leaving."

Jungkook sighed, sobbing. He sad quietly in the middle of the room, worried. He had a gut feeling something bad would happen so he quickly wipes his tears and ran after Taehyung. 

Taehyung walked quickly in the middle of the road,, trying to relax. Suddenly, a car came barreling down the street, the driver was clearly intoxicated. He was about to run straight into to Taehyung, his life flashed before his eyes. All of a sudden, Jungkook tackled Taehyung to get him out of the way. A few feet away from them, the car crashed into a nearby building. Neither one spoke for a few minutes.  Jungkook stood up, staring at his feet.

"Um...i.."

"What were you thinking?! You couldve been hurt!" Taehyung scolded.

Jungkook hugged him tightly, sobbing.

"I didn't want you to get hurt." He whispered.

Taehyung's expression softened and his hugged Jungkook tightly back.

"I'm so sorry for yelling at you." He mumbled back.

Eventually, the two of them went back to Taehyung's house. They tried to calm down given what just happened.

"Are you going to be okay?" Jungkook asked.

Taehyung nodded.

"Yes. If it wasnt for you I could've been dead. I really appreciate you. You saved my life." He stated.

Jungkook started sobbing.

Taehyung quickly wiped his tears.

"What's the matter?" He asked, concerned.

"I don't like the thought of being without you, Taehyung." He said.

"Aww Jungkook...look, i'm okay though. See?" Ge answered, holding Jungkook's hand on his. He gently kissed Jungkook's hand.

Jungkook tried smiling but couldn't.

"Taehyung...i um..." He said, trailing off.

Taehyung furrowed his brows, gently scratching Jungkooks back.

"I love you. Okay? Thats it. I want you. But...i know you like girls so I didn't want to tell you and that's why i've been so crazy lately because I can't stand the thought of you being hurt and i-"

Taehyung smiled, listening to Jungkook ramble on before kissing him mid sentence. Jungkook blushed, he felt his heart beat pounding through his chest so fast he thought it would explode. He sighed a sigh of relief, finally.