Examination

My valentine

The next morning, Taehyung woke up with a massive hangover. He looked around tiredly, seeing a woman with long hair and soft skin laying next to him. He smirked while quickly getting his clothes together and quietly leaving the room. He noticed a few missed calls from Jungkook. He shrugged it off and met the others at the library.

"Hey guys." He mumbled.

Jungkook stared at him, sighing.

"How was your...emergency?" Jin asked.

"My emergency? Uh...fine." Taehyung answered, glancing at Jungkook.

Taehyung noticed Jin's eyes darken and a disappointed look come across his face. Taehyung cocked his head, furrowing his brows.

"What?" He asked, confused.

Jin shrugged. 

"Oh nothing." Jin stated.

Throughout their study session, Jungkook stayed quiet, watching Taehyung constantly on his phone. He rolled his eyes annoyed and snatched the phone away.

"Taehyung would you focus?" He said, frustrated.

Taehyung stared at him, irritated.

"What's your problem?" He snapped.

"We have a huge exam coming up stupid! You should be studying. Not on your phone looking at hot girls!" Jungkook answered, bitterly.

Taehyung scoffed, rolling his eyes.

"Whatever, you're probably just jealous because I actually get girls and I'm smart enough so i don't have to study." He answered.

Jungkook shook his head.

"Well fine, fail the exam. Cocky bastard." Jungkook muttered.

Taehyung shrugged, rolling his eyes annoyed.

"Yep. Well, I gotta go. See you later." 

"W-what? Wait where are you going? You could stay and help us study and-"

"You don't need me. You have Namjoon. He's smart. He can help you. Besides, I don't want to keep my date waiting." 

"You're unbelievable. Another date? You just had one last night!" Jungkook stated.

 Taehyung smiled sheepishly, shrugging and turning to leave.

"Wait..um Tae...?" Jungkook called.

"Hmm?" He responded.

"Um..dont forget we have plans to hang out  still later...right?" Jungkook asked, shyly.

"Uh...yea...we'll see where the date goes." Taehyung answered. 

Jungkook's face turned red.

"See where the date goes...so in other words, I'll see you whenever I see you? Because clearly getting laid is more important than your best friend? Right?" Jungkook said, bitterly.

Taehyung scoffed, rolling his eyes.

"What is your problem with me going on dates?" He asked.

"Well I mean we have plans...we made these plans last week before you even had the date set up.." Jungkook said, softly.

Taehyung shrugged, leaving the room.


Jungkook sighed, shaking his head and returning to the table. After a while, Jungkook decided he was tired and should head home. As he was walking back to his house, he thought about where Taehyung was. He rolled his eyes, sighing.

Once he arrived home, he flopped into bed falling asleep instantly. 

Taehyung waited patiently for his date to arrive. Before he knew it, 30 minutes passed by with no call or message from her. He tried calling her, but it went straight to voice mail. He sighed in frusturation, waiting a while longer. Eventually he left, heading to Jungkook's house, picking up beer along the way. He finally made it, stepping up to the house and knocking on the door. Jungkook's eyes flew open the second he heard the loud knocking. Confused, he checked the time and quietly headed downstairs to see who was there. He opened the door instantly as soon as he saw Taehyung.

"Hyung? What are you doing here?" He asked.

"Uh...we were gonna hang out. Remember?" 

Jungkook folded his arms across his chest.

"What about your date?" He asked.

Taehyung shrugged.

"Never showed up, never answered."

"Oh...so you figured you'd come here?" Jungkook questioned.

Taehyung nodded.

"I have some beer.." He answered, sheepishly.

Jungkook couldnt help but laugh. He smiled and rolled his eyes.

"Okay, lets go." He said, leading Taehyung to his room.