Winter

Maybe maybe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Don't you have to be gay to be part of Tenth Muse?" Yujin asked while munching her nachos.

I almost spit out the water I was drinking. "Huh?"

"I googled Tenth Muse. Apparently Sappho's known to be the Tenth Muse or something."

"What's a sappho?" I asked. 

"A person. She's a poet."

"And what does that have to do with being gay?"

"Because.. sappho means.. ugh." Wonyoung butted in, struggling to find the words. "Like, you know." She glanced at Yujin who's busy with her phone.

"Women loving women. Sappho is gay." Yujin said with a hiss. She looked at Wonyoung. "Why do you find it so hard to say that?" Yujin's tone wasn't nice at all.

Wonyoung looked offended. She was about to say something, but decided against it.

Here we go again. Yujin's always been hostile with Wonyoung for some reason. I think it's some sort of defense mechanism. Yujin just don't want Wonyoung to know how much she cares about her. Kind of a tsundere. Wonyoung, on the other hand, has no idea, but as a third party observer it's clear as daylight that Yujin fancies Wonyoung. 

As per usual, I tried to be their mediator and shifted the topic back to Tenth Muse before they annoy each other more. "Well, it doesn't say in their post that they need someone gay."

"Yea,  and even if it's a criteria, they'd forget about it once they hear your voice." Wonyoung says proudly, shooting me a wink.

"Besides, I don't think we should be assuming their ualities at all." I added.

"Okay, whatever you say, ghetti." Yujin said in defeat, placing her hands up as if meaning to surrender.

"What's a ghetti?" Came Jaemin's voice, and I instinctively looked up. He smiled at me, showing his eye smile trademark. 

Yujin looked behind me. "Here he goes. Like clockwork. Boys always ruin the fun." She groaned

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter