Karina

Maybe maybe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was before the clock striked at 2am when Giselle took Ningning home. The scene before me took me aback. Ningning is terribly wasted, she couldn't even take three steps without stumbling down.

I have never seen her like this. I feel my heart break before it sank.

"What happened?" Came out of my mouth, more like a whisper. It surprised me as well. I usually get mad and overprotective easily, but something inside me tells me I should be gentle. At least right now when Ningning's condition is like that.

"Wow."

I raised my brow at Giselle. "Wow?"

She rolled her eyes and laughed. "Wow as in you're unexpectedly calm seeing your precious sister drunk."

"Mmm."

Giselle shivered. "Whats the catch?"

"Well you won't get in my nerves when you start telling me what happened. From day one up to now."

"I don't think it's my place to tell." Giselle smiled playfully, and I swear I wanted to take that smug off her face. I glared at her.

"Speak."

"What are you my mom?"

I crossed my arms while tapping my foot on the ground. "Aeri, if you won't tell me a single word I'd kick you out now."

"Boy."

"That's it?"

"Well technically you said a single word will do." She flashed me a cheshire grin, thinking she'd won. I mentally face palmed myself.

"Do I know that boy?"

"Maybe."

"Giselle! I swear.."  My voice raised. Giselle knew better than not to anger me.

"Okay fine!" She sighed. "It's Jaemin?"

I scrunched my nose and tried to remind myself of any Jaemin, but failed.

"Who?"

"Jaemin." Giselle squinted her eyes. "From Everlast."

Everlast. It's an annual band competition held every December. Like a year-end celebration. We've been participating for three years now. We managed to win for the first two years, but lose to Raiven last year.

"Fill me in."

"He's a photographer, and met Ningning a year ago when she watched us play."

I ga

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter