NYOLS 4

Not your ordinary Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KARINA

 

 

 

It's been 2 weeks now since Winter's stayed here. All I can is she's really a hard headed woman, she always do what she wants, but she dressed now as a fine lady and I think that's a good news sooner or later she'll be adapting the proper lifestyle.

 

 

 

 

 

The more Winter is near with me, the more I get attracted to her, and yes. I admit that I am attracted in just short time! She's beautiful and Charming, she has this humor that makes me laugh and smile. I Know this wrong, hundred percent Wrong, that's why I'm avoiding her, I only talk to her if needed.

 

 

 

 

 

I am at my garden watering my precious flowers, humming my favorite song and I felt someone's watching me but I disregard it cause I know it's Winter. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hey" God, help me avoid her. I just answered her with a humm. "Why do I feel like you're avoid avoiding me?" Oh Jesus! She knows. "Did I do something wrong?" She continued

 

 

 

 

 

"No"

 

 

 

"Then why you're avoiding me?"

 

 

 

"I am not"

 

 

 

"Yes you are" here she goes again, being Heard headed.

 

 

 

"I just-- I'm just watering my flowers" I answered, oh God. I lied. Sorry. 

 

 

 

"Oh stop the lie, Karina. You're not watering flowers yesterday, And the other yesterday"

 

 

 

"Shut up Winter. I am not avoiding you. Now can you please leave, I am having a peace of mind here" she supposed to speak again but I throw a death glare to her, so she zipped . The chaos that she brings, I can't handle her if she stays here one more week! I don't know when she go home. Jongin just said that Winter will stay here.

 

 

 

 

 

I entered the house and found Winter sitting on the sofa while reading a book, she looked at me and immediately turned her attention to the book she was reading, when she found out that I am looking at her too. I just ignored her and went straight to my room-- I mean Jongin and I's room.

 

 

 

•••••••••••••••••••

 

 

 

WINTER

 

 

 

 

 

Karina is clearly Avoiding me, and I don't know why. I want to make myself busy cause I feel I might die because of boredom, so I just read a book that I brought from home.

 

 

 

 

 

My attention caught when Jongin entered the house, he came from work, he seems sad. "What's with the face?" I asked him

 

 

 

"Oh? Winter. Nahhh The Grocery got close because of breakdown. I can't buy a food to eat for later and household necessities" oh that's the reason why he is unwell.

 

 

 

"No worries Jongin, it's just 3:45 in the afternoon, we can go to Beacon Falls Market it's just a 30 minutes drive by the way" I suggested, this is an opportunity after all! I can see Ningning now!!!

 

 

 

"Oh, you're right but I can't drive right now, my body is tired"

 

 

 

"Karina, can she drive?" 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter