NYOLS 2

Not your ordinary Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
KARINA

 

 

Cold but fresh air, healthy environment and God-Loving people. Mystic Hills is so beautiful town! I was watering my beautiful plants and flowers and my husband is doing his thing, Fixing the fence. 

 

"My cousin Winter will be here, she would definitely love your Flowers" my Husband said,I just shrugged. in a weird reason, I don't know why I am nervous to see his cousin, she's maybe a badnews for me or maybe I am just overreacting.

 

"Why would she here again?" I asked while continuing my job, my husband stopped his work, sat at the 3 person chair he made, he wipe his Sweats out. 

 

"My Aunt and Uncle thinks, their daughter was possessed by the devil" I was shock. Why would they think that! It was their daughter! "Winter's doing was against God's Will. Homouality, taking Drugs, cigarettes and Alcohol. I don't know why she's being like that!"

 

Oh. Poor kid, she maybe possessed by the devil. Oh God please help that Kid. As I was done I sat beside my husband, 

 

"I need you to help her, Karina. You're a Good woman, she will be in the good hands" 

 

"I don't know, Kai" That kid is maybe a bad bad news, she'll maybe a death of mine. "Please Karina, I need you to help my cousin" who am I to not agree with those eyes of him? 

 

 

"Alright" he smiled at my answer and kisses my forehead "thank you"

 

May God help me to guide that Winter kid in the right path

 

 

 

Winter

 

I am crying right now cause my parents decision was clear, I am going to Mystic Hills now. I did not bid my goodbye to Ningning, actually she doesn't have any idea of me leaving the town. As if my parents would let me.

 

My things are ready, my parents packed it last night. I looked at my parents with a sad eyes "mom, dad please. I--- I can't" I said, crying

 

 

"Sweetheart, this is for you. You'll comeback here with a pure heart"

 

 

"Don't be such a hardheaded there young lady, don't give your cousin a hard time"

 

I am still crying, I kneeled at their front "pleasseee I don't wanna leave, I'll do everything" I begged. My Mom stood me up, Then  hugged me. "Sweetheart, I don't want too, but this is for your own good. Please take care of yourself there"

 

I am in the car now, with the driver only. My parents did not go with me cause they have work to do. I am still crying cause I did not have a chance to bid a good bye to my Girlfriend, Ningning. So while in the car, I write a letter for her.

 

 

"Ms. Kim, we're here" I removed my seatb

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter