Chapter 3

Six o'Clock
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Note : 

Wendy’s real name: Son Seungwan; Irene’s real name: Bae Joohyun; Solar’s real name : Kim Yongsun (name)-ssi = addressing someone in polite way (name)-ah = to addressing same age/close friend/younger (name)-unnie = a female addressing older sister/older woman (name)-oppa = a female addressing older brother/older man

 

March 24th, 2020

 

09.10 AM, Celeb five guest house

Moonbyul and Joohyun were heading to the restaurant on the 1st floor for their breakfast. She pushed the door and held it for the smaller woman. Joohyun murmured “Thank you.” and Moonbyul replied with a smile on her face.

 

The door leads them to the backyard, it was decorated with colorful trees. The guest’s table was on the left side and the food area was on the right side. The sunlight was warm, a cool breeze touched Moonbyul’s cheek as she stretched her body.

 

 

09.11 AM, CF guest house (Backyard)

“Irene-ssi, right here!!” A girl in a red hoodie waved her hand to Joohyun’s way, she has long bob hair with brunette hair color. Moonbyul thought the brunette girl was waving to someone else behind them, but no one was there, as she was about to ask Joohyun, the other woman already made her way towards the table where the brunette girl was eating her breakfast.

 

“Hi Wendy-ssi, where is Solar-ssi?” Joohyun smiled.

“Umm, she was getting more food for herself. There, she’s right there.” The brunette pointed her hand towards her friend.

Moonbyul looked at the pointed girl, she was wearing a long beige cardigan with white pants and a white slipper. Her face couldn’t be seen since she was facing against where Moonbyul was.

“Oh yeah, I see her. Sorry for being late, I was trying to wake my roommate.” Joohyun glanced at Moonbyul and she countered her with a wink.

 

“Oh, where’s my manner.” The brunette stood up and bowed to Moonbyul, “Hello there miss, my name is Wendy, I arrived first at this guest house and may I have your name miss?” She smiled brightly.

Moonbyul smiled and bowed back to her “Hi there Wendy-ssi, my name is Moonbyul, you can call me Byulyi and I was the last one to arrive. Nice to meet you!”

“Okay okay, now both of you please get your food. We can share the table and we can talk more later.” Wendy pushed Moonbyul and Joohyun lightly.

 

Moonbyul walked together to the food area with Joohyun,

“So what you’ll get Joohyun-ssi?” – “I’ll take bread and banana, You?” She scanned the area.

“I guess I'll go for bacon and eggs, so see you at the table. Don’t miss me Joohyun-ssi.” Moonbyul smirked to Joohyun as she murmured “Crazy girl.”

 

Moonbyul went back to the table with two plates, the lady gave her five slices of bacon and vegetables, on the other plate it was two full-cooked fried eggs, she put them on the table.

Wendy glanced at her plates, her eyes got bigger, and asked Moonbyul with narrowed eyes

 

“Moonbyul-ssi, what is this!?”

“Bacon?” Moonbyul pulled her chair and sat beside Wendy.

“Of course I know it’s bacon, I mean how come I only got three slices of bacon while you got five slices. Ugh, life is so unfair.” Wendy was faking her cry.

“Ohh, stop being dramatic, please. Oh my gosh.” The beige clothes girl was laughing, Moonbyul and Wendy laughed too.

 

After that, Wendy cleared and gained attention from the other two. She introduced Moonbyul to Solar as Irene’s roommate that just arrived this morning. Solar was a bit taller than Joohyun, she has long black hair, her face gave her a mature and charismatic look. When Moonbyul looked at Solar’s face, she smiled reminded her of a character from Pokemon and she didn’t want to miss the chance to say it.

 

“By the way, I wanna apologize first. Solar-ssi you look like Squirtle when you laughed earlier.” Solar and Wendy burst into laughter, they were shocked at Moonbyul’s directness though they just met.

 

As the three of them laughed, Joohyun arrived at their table.

“What were you laughing at?” She joined them smiling and looked back and forth from Wendy to Moonbyul hoping one of them told her the story too. The brunette was still laughing hard with Solar, so Moonbyul was the one who told Joohyun about the Squirtle joke and they finally laughed together.

 

“Fuh, that was a good one Moonbyul-ssi. So, it’s only four of us then! I was born on 94, what year were you guys born?” Three of them looked at Wendy.

“All of the sudden we are talking about age?” Joohyun eyes widen.

“I’m 92 liners! What about you two?” said Moonbyul.

“Woah you guys get along so quick.” Solar pointed her hand to Moonbyul and Wendy. “I guess I’m the oldest here, right? I was born on year 91.” Solar pouted.

“Oh, me too! What month were you born?” Joohyun asked while looking at Solar, she was getting curious.

“On February.”

Wendy gasped, surprised by what just Solar said “Omo, me too, I was born in February too! When is your birthday?”

“It was on 21st, why why? When is yours?”

“Unnie, this must be our fate. I was born on 21st too! And we're roomates too!!” She showed the others that she has goosebumps.

“What, suddenly she called her unnie, since when the two of you became close like this?” Joohyun is being sarcastic.

“It’s okay Joohyun-ah, why so jealous, we are getting closer too.” Moonbyul wiggled her eyebrows, it was fun to .

“Yaaa, are you crazy?” Joohyun was laughing.

 

It’s the first time Moonbyul enjoyed being accompanied by others after who knows for how many years she was drawn on her work that she felt she lost the reason to smile forever.

For almost an hour they ate and getting know each other, she learned that Solar and Wendy have a Youtube channel, they talked about doing a collab for traveling project together this time and they asked Moonbyul and Joohyun if it’s okay for them to appear on their videos, both of them agreed.

They talked about their plan for that day, since Joohyun and Moonbyul didn’t have any place they want to go so both of them decided to follow where the YouTubers going.

 

10.20 AM, CF Guesthouse (3rd floor)

“So Irene unnie, we’ll be going out at 12 PM okay?” asked Wendy.

Joohyun nodded “I’ll see you later.” Both groups went back to their room, prepared themselves to go to Louvre Museum as Wendy suggested.

 

“Unnie,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter