Chapter 2

Six o'Clock
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

March 24th, 2020, Paris Time

06.00 AM, CDG Airport

 

After a long flight, Moonbyul arrived in Paris. She went out from the airport terminal to the taxi port and managed to get one, the taxi driver puts her suitcase and her backpack in the trunk and went back to the driver seat.

“Bonjour, Bienvenue à Paris, where do you want to go?” The taxi driver smiled at her while adjusting his rear mirror.

“Bonjour, please drive me to this address, how long it’ll take sir?” Moonbyul showed her phone with the address she received from Narae earlier.

“Oui, mademoiselle, it took about half-hour probably. You can take a look around while I’m driving miss.”

“Ah, sure that’s awesome.” A big smile appeared on Moonbyul’s face.

 

She checked her watch on her wrist and adjusted the time to Paris timezone (CET)

’ 06.00 AM’  - Same time, same person, different stories…

 

She looked out the window, Paris with spring season really has its own charm. The pleasantness of the sounds of birds chirping, clear blue sky, cold fresh air, replaced her sorrows and sadness with enthusiasm and happiness..

 

“Miss.. miss, hello?” He glanced at the rear mirror, looking at Moonbyul.

“Oh yes, sorry. Did you say something?”

“I was saying, you can take that brochure in the pocket of my back seat, it’s Paris travel guidelines. Just in case you need it.”

She reached to his back seat pocket and took the brochure with her, she thought she might need it later if she ended up traveling alone.

“Thank you so much, sir”

 

The driver leads her to the town surrounded by elegant buildings, beautiful parks, and wonderful monuments, making Paris unarguably city for its name as one of the most beautiful cities in the world. After driving for 30 minutes, Moonbyul felt the car slowing down.

 

“Okay miss, we have arrived. I’ll help with your luggage, hold on.” They both got out of the car.

“Thanks, please keep the change, sir.”

“Merci, have fun in Paris, mademoiselle.”

 

Moonbyul stretched her body and looked at her surroundings, the guest house looks charming, it’s a three-story white-painted building, and the building looks well maintained too from the outside.

 

She read the guest house name as she walked to the front door

‘Welcome to Celeb five Guest house’

 

06.32 AM, Celeb Five Guesthouse

 

Moonbyul opened the front door, she’s struggled to carry her backpack and her suitcase. There’s no one at the front desk, she rang the bell on the table twice.

 

“Bonjour, anyone there?”

After a few minutes, a lady appeared from the back door, she was wearing a green hoodie with white jogger pants and a slipper.

 

“Hi, Moonbyul-ssi. Finally, you’ve arrived!” She adjusted her glasses.

“You know me? And you’re Korean!” Moonbyul tilted her head sounds confused.

“Here’s your key. Your room is on the third floor, and is this all your luggage?” Moonbyul nodded, the lady handed a key with 302 written on it.

“You registered to Narae travel, so of course I knew our guests' name. My name is Shinyoung and actually, both of us are sisters and there are four more.”

 

“Four more!? Who else?” asked Moonbyul in surprise.

“Ssshhh, lower your voice, the others are sleeping. Yes, me, Narae, and the others have been running the travel business together, you’ll

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter